Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

I just looked at Puff's Hitman's production credits :yikes1:,he could wash JD with just Mary records,and I'm aware of how great JD is.

Fixed

Puff can't even explain how he made shit, cuz he didn't make shit............. :lol10:

And LMAO at niggas saying JD discography can't compete. Nigga can go a legit 40 rounds and never play a B-side. Nothing but hits & recognizable songs.

JD fumbled the bag and got hoed on that live. When you “got 20 #1s” you let ya nuts hang when ANYBODY disrespects and all he did was fold.

Like swizz and Tim said, this WAS the opportunity. If you got timeless music (which he does) it dont matter when or how you play it, its gon ring off.

Puff energy was like fam these are my throwaways…
This

I heard Tim and Swizz 3x with almost identical sets and them joints still rang off. JD was acting like he was gonna get boo'ed if he had to play them again in 3 weeks

Nah I'd say Jazze Pha is a better match for JD but against Puffy ? Again people have to understand, it's not just produced tracks, it's tracks Puffy featured on or got remixes for and his catalog is way longer than JD's. Puffy is also a performer and can rock a crowd. If we wa talking southern producers who got classics, Lil Jon, DJ Premier, Mike Dean, Organized Noize, the Neptunes, 9th Wonder these are cats we can put against Puff.
Jazze Pha?

you niggas gotta be stopped

Nah I'd say Jazze Pha is a better match for JD but against Puffy ? Again people have to understand, it's not just produced tracks, it's tracks Puffy featured on or got remixes for and his catalog is way longer than JD's. Puffy is also a performer and can rock a crowd. If we wa talking southern producers who got classics, Lil Jon, DJ Premier, Mike Dean, Organized Noize, the Neptunes, 9th Wonder these are cats we can put against Puff.
Nah, jazze vs Lil Jon, not jd

TBH when you consider longevity…JD and Puff are really on par. They pretty much have been a major part of Hip Hop and R&B from the early 90s to currently….thats a long ass time

These cats pretty much wrote the majority of the soundtrack to many of our lives

JD will (most likely) win the R&B portion with Mariah & Usher records. (But "Welcome To Atlanta" is a point though)
Diddy will win the rap portion with Biggie, Mase & L.O.X records. (But "Honey" remix is a point though)

Diddy will win the producer turned artist portion of the Verzuz. (from "Victory" to "I'll Be Missing You" to Last Train To Paris records)
JD will win the strategy and set aspect. He's a pretty good DJ, he knows his shit.

I got Diddy 12/14 & JD 8/6 if what i think will happen actually happens.

JD will (most likely) win the R&B portion with Mariah & Usher records. (But "Welcome To Atlanta" is a point though)
Diddy will win the rap portion with Biggie, Mase & L.O.X records. (But "Honey" remix is a point though)

Diddy will win the producer turned artist portion of the Verzuz. (from "Victory" to "I'll Be Missing You" to Last Train To Paris records)
JD will win the strategy and set aspect. He's a pretty good DJ, he knows his shit.

I got Diddy 12/14 & JD 8/6 if what i think will happen actually happens.
Diddy has guaranteed wins with BIG. That will be the difference in this

also…great point about JD being am actual DJ.

Back