Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

On a side note, here's a joint by Jermaine Dupri and Nas called Lost In Shaolin. It's Nas and JD rapping over Wu Tang beats. It was on a J-Love mixtape but this version is busted. I've never heard a HD quality version. Does anybody have an HD quality version of this?

Edit

The song eventually came out on Jermaine Dupri's album Life in 1472 on a song called Turn It Out. But I wanna know if anybody has the version with the Wu Tang beats with HD quality?

Last edited:
JD is no slouch, but I don't think he can win 11 rounds against P Diddy.

Dre vs Puffy would be a better match up.
From strictly a Hip Hop perspective I would agree

But JD and Puff are prolific in Hip Hop and R&B

This is prob the best matchup of producers outside of a potential Kanye verzuz Pharrell and the Timbo and Swizz that already took place

Look at the regional bias coming into play smh

Y'all stay disrespecting the south when it comes to music. Niggas in really thinking this would be a cake walk for Diddy like y'all niggas haven't heard over 20 years of so so def produced shit by JD by himself!!

Levels bro. Noone shittin on JD, but theirs levels.
2chainz is dope, but Ross was on another level.
Besides the beef records, Jeezy on another level far as hit records than Gucci...Diddy n dre gon play 20 classics easy

JD will (most likely) win the R&B portion with Mariah & Usher records. (But "Welcome To Atlanta" is a point though)
Diddy will win the rap portion with Biggie, Mase & L.O.X records. (But "Honey" remix is a point though)

Diddy will win the producer turned artist portion of the Verzuz. (from "Victory" to "I'll Be Missing You" to Last Train To Paris records)
JD will win the strategy and set aspect. He's a pretty good DJ, he knows his shit.

I got Diddy 12/14 & JD 8/6 if what i think will happen actually happens.

:huh2:

:hahaha:

Back