Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

Did they explain why Lou took the jacket out of dude's car?
Fixed

Puff can't even explain how he made shit, cuz he didn't make shit............. :lol10:

And LMAO at niggas saying JD discography can't compete. Nigga can go a legit 40 rounds and never play a B-side. Nothing but hits & recognizable songs.

The Mary records are BEFORE the Hitmen,What's the 411 and My Life alone would give JD problems.
Also producing isn't just being on the boards,if I can't play piano but I hum a medley to you that I want you to play I produced the record because I told you what sound I want to go where.

Don't need to...Victory a B side n that's where the issue lies w this battle. Diddy b sides can smoke JD rap records..he gon have to retaliate w a Usher or Mariah record. Yes it will b a #1, but terrible for a versus
How is Victory a B side?

The Mary records are BEFORE the Hitmen,What's the 411 and My Life alone would give JD problems.

Wrong.

Every single song on What's The 411 that Puff supposedly "produced" has an Hitmen producer. That would be Dofat

Every single song on My Life that Puff supposedly "produced" has Chucky Thompson(RIP). Except for Be Happy. Poke from Tone & Poke produced that.

Also producing isn't just being on the boards,if I can't play piano but I hum a medley to you that I want you to play I produced the record because I told you what sound I want to go where.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Wrong.

Every single song on What's The 411 that Puff supposedly "produced" has an Hitmen producer. That would be Dofat

Every single song on My Life that Puff supposedly "produced" has Chucky Thompson(RIP). Except for Be Happy. Poke from Tone & Poke produced that.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Little correction...not every song on ...411 was produced by Dofat. Mark Morales, Mark Rooney, and Dave Hall also produced. Devonte Swing produced the MJB/KCi track

JD and Puff Daddy are not on par.
Huh? JD first production credit are in 1990.... puff first production credit is Jodeci in 1991

puff last respectable musical output was Dirty Money in 2008 then hebecame a liquor salesman that was around the time

JD s last respectable joint was love all over me for Monica in 09

Their careers are for sure on par

Back