Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

Look at the regional bias coming into play smh

Y'all stay disrespecting the south when it comes to music. Niggas in really thinking this would be a cake walk for Diddy like y'all niggas haven't heard over 20 years of so so def produced shit by JD by himself!!
The only thing JD can compete with is R&B and Puff still got a better R&B catalog. JD would get washed in rap

When you say shit like nobody playing so so def sets, yes.

But I should've just tagged Lurk.

I'm not even saying JD would win but niggas in here acting like he gotta be perfect to stand a chance and that's just not true

B, I never heard a Soso Def set, have you? But thats trash talk, I bet you didnt have an issue with all that talk that the Lox and Dipset was doing tho....

Look at the regional bias coming into play smh

Y'all stay disrespecting the south when it comes to music. Niggas in really thinking this would be a cake walk for Diddy like y'all niggas haven't heard over 20 years of so so def produced shit by JD by himself!!

Bruh why yall always do this?

Just shoot your bias back.

Im from Jersey. I grew up on Big and Bad Boy. Nostalgia alone gonna make me rock with Diddy.

You from the South. So you grew up on So So Def. So gon and support JD. Its not that hard. Or it shouldnt be.

Bruh why yall always do this?

Just shoot your bias back.

Im from Jersey. I grew up on Big and Bad Boy. Nostalgia alone gonna make me rock with Diddy.

You from the South. So you grew up on So So Def. So gon and support JD. Its not that hard. Or it shouldnt be.
No, as someone who's heard both of their catalogue throughout the years, I feel confident saying it's not a guaranteed win for puff.

I never said JD would win like most of y'all are doing with Puff.

B, I never heard a Soso Def set, have you? But thats trash talk, I bet you didnt have an issue with all that talk that the Lox and Dipset was doing tho....
Yes I have heard plenty of so so def sets🤷🏾‍♂️

I didn't see it as trash talk so maybe that's the problem for me

Diddy catalouge just to major imo

The only thing you can say to it is did he really produce and or write on the record.

At the end of day we may never know how involved he was on each track but you always hear the ppl who he work with give him credit for getting them to the final product. Yeah Stevie J, D Dot and the rest of the Hit Men may go under appreciated to the outside world but hip hop heads know when you say Diddy to talking about them. And he is apart of they legacy as well

So @AP2.0 dont start the narrative about Jd working dolo and Diddy having a squad because JD has a team that help pushed his sound just like Diddy has

Diddy catalouge just to major imo

The only thing you can say to it is did he really produce and or write on the record.

At the end of day we may never know how involved he was on each track but you always hear the ppl who he work with give him credit for getting them to the final product. Yeah Stevie J, D Dot and the rest of the Hit Men may go under appreciated to the outside world but hip hop heads know when you say Diddy to talking about them. And he is apart of they legacy as well

So @AP2.0 dont start the narrative about Jd working dolo and Diddy having a squad because JD has a team that help pushed his sound just like Diddy has
JD does have other producers he's worked with over the years but he also has a ton of records where he did everything himself.

But my main point from the jump is that this isn't the cake walk people trying to make it seem

I'ma go back to see how many of y'all thought Babyface was gonna get washed by Teddy cause "all he had was ballads" and Babyface definitely "won" that matchup

But my main point from the jump is that this isn't the cake walk people trying to make it seem
Agreed, somewhat.

Swizz and Tim willing to let them go 40 records. At some point he gonna have to step out his R&B bag......

What’s JD best hip hop record? What song do you think he would win him a round?
I can't say cause I view them just as equal and would need to know what song puff would play.

I'm also not making this a hip hop vs RnB competition either.

I think they both have big records they could play at any point in the matchup

Back