Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did Lavar Ball Deserve To Be Banned?

Did He Deserve To Get Banned?

• Yea he was outta pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also...did she say it was sexual harassment or that the comment was inappropriate and it made her uncomfortable? Cuz that's 2 different things.

so black men were defending this black woman at a time.

but look how a black woman sides with a white woman against a black man.

Last edited:
Was it overblown, yea. However LaVar Ball craves attention & ESPN was all fine & good with his antics if it meant more eyes on their product. This culture we live in now you can’t say slick shit like that on national TV especially as a black man. If ESPN thought no one would give a big uproar they wouldn’t do shit.

Man on one hand this is overblown

On another hand attractive females are offered dick +10x a day. Harrassed at work everyday.

Who am i to negate her feelings when idk her experience?

Everyone in here is speculating. I'd rather hear some commentary by either party after the fact.

She felt that way. It is what it is.

Surprise y’all aint calling him a coon for marrying a white lady

She felt that way. It is what it is.

Surprise y’all aint calling him a coon for marrying a white lady
I wouldn't call him a coon but I did point thus very thing out and was called a hater.
He said support him cuz he doing it for the culture and support a black man, yet he's married to Becky.

But Robert smith is a coon for being a billionaire , constantly helping black people but the fact he married a white chick made him a coon.

Different rules for who people like.

I can't agree that this true but......we're.....getting away from what this thread is about.

"We're" getting away from what this thread is about?

Kobe wtf gif.gif

"We????"

KRS-ONE gif.gif

@deadeye would you call racist acts subjective? Your argument is sounding a lot like the closet racists whenever a black person is offended by something.

Edit: Edited for clarity.

Tell me something..............who is this "we" that you're referring to?

:sayit:

Last edited:
this....

somebody more liked and accepted could have slid by with that

but again, its the times

you better not so much as look at a woman wrong

Nah not with Molly when literally the segment before her husband was on with her. I don't think he was flirting, but I also can see why somebody thought he was given 1. It's Lavar Ball and 2. If you just hear him and don't see him say it then yeah it sounds way different

He didn't deserve it, but I'm glad it happened.

Not for the reasons people might think, but because I'm hoping this move backfires and becomes the spark to get ESPN off of it's SJW bullshit.

They already got off their "SJW" shit when white folks complained so much about Michael Smith and Jemele Hill that Hill left and Michael Smith was pulled off air last year and barely been seen since

They already got off their "SJW" shit when white folks complained so much about Michael Smith and Jemele Hill that Hill left and Michael Smith was pulled off air last year and barely been seen since

It's not as bad as it used to be, but it's still there.

Case in point, well..........the situation we're discussing with Lavar Ball and Molly.

Now, technically this might not be classified as SJW content in the truest sense of the word..........but I'm using the term to encompass everything: political correctness, over-sensitivity, blowing things out of proportion, etc.

It's not as bad as it used to be, but it's still there.

Case in point, well..........the situation we're discussing with Lavar Ball and Molly.

Now, technically this might not be classified as SJW content in the truest sense of the word..........but I'm using the term to encompass everything: political correctness, over-sensitivity, blowing things out of proportion, etc.

Only thing is, when people make that all encompassing argument you end up trying to defend some shit that really ain't defensible or worth it.

So you didn't respond to my question? Had I responded to your response, we'd still be having that conversation. You tried though.

You're missing the point.

Which is the fact that, the question should have never been posed to begin with..............because it had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I understood what you were trying to do though, so I responded to get things back on track.

Basically, the conversation wasn't going your way........and you tried to take it in another direction.

When that didn't work........you tried to make it seem like "we" were "getting away from what this thread was about"....when, in fact.......it was you who tried to derail the conversation to begin with.

But, yeah.........nice try though.

The shit looks kinda vague,but her and Steven A Smith both made a funny face when he said that

Punishment seems heavy handed,but he'll be back on there probably

They probably called him and his dumb ass said "Yeah I flirted with her,that's what niggas do,holla at hoes"

You're missing the point.

Which is the fact that, the question should have never been posed to begin with..............because it had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I understood what you were trying to do though, so I responded to get things back on track.

Basically, the conversation wasn't going your way........and you tried to take it in another direction.

When that didn't work........you tried to make it seem like "we" were "getting away from what this thread was about"....when, in fact.......it was you who tried to derail the conversation to begin with.

But, yeah.........nice try though.

What the hell? I wasn't a part of the conversation prior to my question. So how was I trying to "take it in another direction"? I think you're confusing posters.

The question was really rhetorical and to make you think about the fact that that's the same stance that the whites take when we claim racism about their "microaggressions"(thanks @shutupGabi ).

I could have gave a rebuttal to the claims you made in response but that's a whole other topic. I didn't want to continue what could be a long conversation in a thread not about that.

I hope this gives you some clarity.

I wouldn't call him a coon but I did point thus very thing out and was called a hater.
He said support him cuz he doing it for the culture and support a black man, yet he's married to Becky.

But Robert smith is a coon for being a billionaire , constantly helping black people but the fact he married a white chick made him a coon.

Different rules for who people like.
Who called Bob Smith a coon? Reception to what he does is largely positive

Back