Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did Lavar Ball Deserve To Be Banned?

Did He Deserve To Get Banned?

• Yea he was outta pocket

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The shit looks kinda vague,but her and Steven A Smith both made a funny face when he said that

Punishment seems heavy handed,but he'll be back on there probably

They probably called him and his dumb ass said "Yeah I flirted with her,that's what niggas do,holla at hoes"
had they not made the faces ...it may not have helped influence slow folk.

Again....did she say it was sexual or just inappropriate? Cuz those aren't the same.

It's still fuck ESPN and first take tho lol

they is them.
still dont know how i feel about this.....not a good look.

Based on that Jalen ain't heated at all. He knows that shit went way further than it ever should have. As a man he just trying to get the shit straightened out.

I agree with Jalen right or wrong publicly you have to back your spouse. Behind closed doors he probably told her I think you made something out of nothing if that is how he feels.

Last edited:
Based on that Jalen ain't heated at all. He knows that shit went way further than it ever should have. As a man he just trying to get the shit straightened out.

I agree with Jalen right or wrong publicly you have to back your spouse. Behind closed doors he probably told her I think you made something out of nothing if that is how he feels.
i kinda agree with you.....
just damn,.......why it gotta be a white girl in the middle.

i kinda agree with you.....
just damn,.......why it gotta be a white girl in the middle.

Cause everybody knows this is how "ALL" black men be
giphy.gif

So pretty much what I said is what Jalen said. Lol. It doesn't matter what the people think besides her because he was talking to her. ESPN jumped out the window to show they aren't tolerating any type of misconduct like that especially when it's made in public.

The other reason they booted the guy is his son isn't in Los Angeles anymore. But you better believe if Lonzo plays well in New Orleans, Lavar will be back on ESPN airwaves

Jalen's response confirmed what I already thought....that molly said she ain't like the comment and ESPN ran with it to protect their employee. It wasnt a ban the way niggas used it...probly just wont be on a show with molly for the time being.

Also it doesnt have to be that the comment offended her so badly or whatever...she's a married woman now. She might not wana be slick talked like that by no man at work.

Last edited:
Back