Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Drake and Ye squash beef?

You would think our gen would regaurd Drake as a or the GOAT being that most of us literally “grew” up with him per se…I am literally the same age as dude…

Some do a lot don’t cuz nostalgia and thinking he don’t write all his shit

What's the point? Your not a fan, that's understandable. We talking majority.

These 2 sentences together make no sense.

I never said I wasn't a fan of Drakes. I'm just a realist. Drake has been a one dimensional rapper for the better majority of his career. He has a formula and he never veers off it. I know exactly what I'm getting when I put Drake on and that gets old very fast. He's a "GOAT" largely because of the incredible amount of records he sells. That alone put him in the conversation. Dude is basically just a stat padder. Cause if we start talkin actual skill set & albums he doesnt come close to that of his peers who get the same "GOAT" recognition

they selling 30 dollar chicken tenders again?
Thats why I love going to the Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta. Every meal cost the same as it would outside. 6.50 gets you Tenders, fries, and a drink no matter the event but down the street at the Philips arena for the most low ball event they will have the 30 dollar tenders ready to go and 20 dollar basic cheeseburgers lol like tf

Damn they had a whole announcement how to escape if something happens. Never heard that in a live arena. That Astroworld shit already improving these events.

These 2 sentences together make no sense.

I never said I wasn't a fan of Drakes. I'm just a realist. Drake has been a one dimensional rapper for the better majority of his career. He has a formula and he never veers off it. I know exactly what I'm getting when I put Drake on and that gets old very fast. He's a "GOAT" largely because of the incredible amount of records he sells. That alone put him in the conversation. Dude is basically just a stat padder. Cause if we start talkin actual skill set & albums he doesnt come close to that of his peers who get the same "GOAT" recognition
Explain How He Doesn’t Come Close To His Peers
Are You Really Listening Or You Just Talking?

Back