Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Drake and Ye squash beef?

You can't keep throwing the age shit around... like I wrote earlier the majority of posters here were 2 years younger to 3 years older than Drake when he dropped his 1st album. Literally in the same generation

I don’t think it’s about age it’s just Drake don’t talk about 30 year old shit. Well maybe 30 year old rich nigga shit. I fuck with his shit tho

And yet all the artist men like have the most longevity...

Not even true. All the artists that grown men like are broke.

Look at how much money Drake off of music itself. Not making TV shows, not making liquor, not making clothing lines, but strictly music.

Drake understood the game at young age. Shit made for grown men don't sell and not appealing to the general populace.

Nobody is doubting teens don’t buy music but y’all act like growing up with the music can’t still be popular.

Nobody is doubting teens don’t buy music but y’all act like growing up with the music can’t still be popular.

Is it? How many people here listening to Playboi Carti or Travis Scott? If the shit ain't old Nas new shit, they ain't bumping it.

Most people stay within their generation and only listen to the legacy artists of their generation, like Kanye West. They ain't bumping anything new.

Is it? How many people here listening to Playboi Carti or Travis Scott? If the shit ain't old Nas new shit, they ain't bumping it.

Most people stay within their generation and only listen to the legacy artists of their generation, like Kanye West. They ain't bumping anything new.

But im saying Drake ain’t new to us we would still bump his shit our generation still does. Drake is 34 people his age range still looks most of his shit

Back