Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Drake and Ye squash beef?

But im saying Drake ain’t new to us we would still bump his shit our generation still does. Drake is 34 people his age range still looks most of his shit

Drake doesn't make music for people his age though. Drake been singing the same, "I can't get a girlfriend, I am so lonely" and rapping about "I don't have friends" for 10 years straight.

What grown ass man with bills, family and mortgage can relate to that? That's teenager/women shit.

Drake like most successful Pop male artists is stuck in an eternal adolescence where the typical pressures of adulthood don't necessarily apply to him, so he makes art that applies to people 10-20 years younger than him.

It's Drake is like the light side of Future. You know how Future still out here fucking hoes and dealing drugs in his art and he's like 40 something.

Drake is gonna be 40, rapping about how he can't have friends and women don't love him.

Not even true. All the artists that grown men like are broke.

Look at how much money Drake off of music itself. Not making TV shows, not making liquor, not making clothing lines, but strictly music.

Drake understood the game at young age. Shit made for grown men don't sell and not appealing to the general populace.
Is it? How many people here listening to Playboi Carti or Travis Scott? If the shit ain't old Nas new shit, they ain't bumping it.

Most people stay within their generation and only listen to the legacy artists of their generation, like Kanye West. They ain't bumping anything new.
Bro Preaching To These Oldies Today
1BF7BD5D-DAC1-4BC6-9DF3-62CEE8B7DCF3.gif

Drake doesn't make music for people his age though. Drake been singing the same, "I can't get a girlfriend, I am so lonely" and rapping about "I don't have friends" for 10 years straight.

What grown ass man with bills, family and mortgage can relate to that? That's teenager/women shit.

Drake like most successful Pop male artists is stuck in an eternal adolescence where the typical pressures of adulthood don't necessarily apply to him, so he makes art that applies to people 10-20 years younger than him.

It's Drake is like the light side of Future. You know how Future still out here fucking hoes and dealing drugs in his art and he's like 40 something.

Drake is gonna be 40, rapping about how he can't have friends and women don't love him.

Good point

Back