Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Drake and Ye squash beef?

I thought I was asked what I considered backpack? I wasn’t comparing them at all. I was saying Blackstar is backpack. Drake is not. Jay Z is not. It’s not a diss. You just a stan.
Jay Never Was But If You Actually Listen To Old Drake & Not Consider That Backpack You Just Another Bitter Ass “Wish It Was The 90s” Nigga Per Usual When I Hear Older People Hate On The Boy

Jay Never Was But If You Actually Listen To Old Drake & Not Consider That Backpack You Just Another Bitter Ass “Wish It Was The 90s” Nigga Per Usual When I Hear Older People Hate On The Boy
Wouldn't Drake be an Old Head? Those mainly discussing him in these thread are all around his age

I Thought They Were In There 40s & It’s A Mindset Thing As Well You Can’t Judge Him By The Same Unrealistic Rules From Those Days
When Take Care dropped most on this site were between 21 to 32 and he was 25, most here are his peers and it's been 10 years plenty of time to make a reasonable assessment. But, what rules could that album not be judge by?

I was under 30 when everyone of those albums dropped. I remember when Brand New dropped before So Far Gone and all the women loved it.

Drake doesn’t have a classic album. He has great songs tho.
Was literally about to post this…most of this site were in there early to mid 20s when Drake debuted so we experienced all those albums in real time in our 20s…You would think nostalgia would come into play and we would regard these albums as classics or near classics…but we dont…

maybe it took a generation of fans to grow up before Drake was “appreciated” cause homie been making the same music since 06

You would think our gen would regaurd Drake as a or the GOAT being that most of us literally “grew” up with him per se…I am literally the same age as dude…

Back