Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Dexter: New Blood

I might watch after snf.

After that HORRIBLE, trash af series finale im not expecting much

I might watch after snf.

After that HORRIBLE, trash af series finale im not expecting much
Fwiw, the I think main writer or something from the first 4 seasons (the good ones) is doing this season

Great start. I like that the whole episode was him regressing into the old dexter after not killing for 10 years. Couldn’t kill the animal in the first scene but completely different at the end of the episode. One minor thing I really loved, was how silent his inner voice dark passenger was until it finally kicks in when he completely gives in to start killing again. That was dope. Great start

Great start. I like that the whole episode was him regressing into the old dexter after not killing for 10 years. One minor thing I really loved, was how silent his inner voice dark passenger was until it finally kicks in when he completely gives in to start killing again. That was dope. Great start

Great start? idk bout that.

The bad guy felt cartoonish. It woulda been more believable if he gradually found out bout dudes past.

Of course he some how embeds himself in the inner workings of local law enforcement (so he can find bad guys to kill)

Writing was campy and meh af.

Only really looking 4ward to the Harrison dynamic

Great start? idk bout that.

The bad guy felt cartoonish. It woulda been more believable if he gradually found out bout dudes past.

Of course he some how embeds himself in the inner workings of local law enforcement (so he can find bad guys to kill)

Writing was campy and meh af.

Only really looking 4ward to the Harrison dynamic

how was the writing campy?

Yeah this was a total shift in character. He wasn’t all anti social. I guess trying to totally pull away from who he was.

Why do y'all keep saying is was anti social?

Wasn't like he was a recluse in the first run. Yeah he was awkward and wasn't great at personal relationships. But he was far from anti social.

ikr. My thoughts exactly

These niggas be talkin nonsense sometimes

Yeah He wasn’t ever anti social. Idk where y’all got that from. He was bringing donuts to the police station and starting conversations with damn near every cop in the earlier seasons. Other than doakes and maybe Quinn he had a great relationship with everyone. Harry taught him to be social because being anti social would basically help give it away of how he truly was. Faking it was one of the codes

Back