Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Dexter: New Blood

i dont see any other way to even begin this

he was last in some bumfuck place as a lumberjack or some shit

they closed all the other story lines

unless...theres some investigative reporter doing a "what happened to Dexter" shit...and someone where he is recognizes him causing him to go on the run

idk
This exactly is how it will happen

he decides to do one more kill which ends up in him getting caught

After they killed Dexter’s girl the show went downhill fast. Them seasons after that were shit. I can’t see how they can bring this back after that.

I welcome this strongly because of the fact that the final season and the ending was...terrible. What can go wrong, they mess up twice, so no big deal.

I started binge watching this show right before season 4 came out and was watching it live right after. This was my favorite show watching every Sunday after football but watching it year after year live. After each season waiting a year hoping the next was better and it just got worse.

after that horrible ending I don’t know how they could come back from that but call me a sucka cause like I kept coming back when it was airing I’ll will be watching this.If I remember correctly the writers wanted to end the show differently but it was showtime that told them to end it the way they did so they could possibly bring it back.

I started binge watching this show right before season 4 came out and was watching it live right after. This was my favorite show watching every Sunday after football but watching it year after year live. After each season waiting a year hoping the next was better and it just got worse.

after that horrible ending I don’t know how they could come back from that but call me a sucka cause like I kept coming back when it was airing I’ll will be watching this.If I remember correctly the writers wanted to end the show differently but it was showtime that told them to end it the way they did so they could possibly bring it back.

I remember reading one of the original head writers wanted Dexter to die in the finale or atleast pay for his crimes. But showtime wasn't down w that

I remember reading one of the original head writers wanted Dexter to die in the finale or atleast pay for his crimes. But showtime wasn't down w that

yeah that’s what I read but showtime wanted it to be left open so they could possibly bring it back

Legit looking forward to this now after rewatching most of the series.

Legit looking forward to this now after rewatching most of the series.

What's your favorite season? Season 4 is my favorite.

"Trinity killer"....I loved this season. Trinity Killer was actually inspired By BTK (Dennis Rader)
5ef52e69821a36e2cd8145697f3ad047.jpg

Season 2 is my favorite followed by season 4. My favorite dexter episode for me is dexter spending thanksgiving at the trinity killers house and seeing how fucked that whole family was. That shit was crazy. On the edge the whole time when that episode aired

What's your favorite season? Season 4 is my favorite.

"Trinity killer"....I loved this season. Trinity Killer was actually inspired By BTK (Dennis Rader)
5ef52e69821a36e2cd8145697f3ad047.jpg

Season 1 was awesome. Wasn’t like anything on TV at that time. 4 was really good too tho I’ve never been a big fan of them killing off his wife at that point.

Back