Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Dexter: New Blood

i dont see any other way to even begin this

he was last in some bumfuck place as a lumberjack or some shit

they closed all the other story lines

unless...theres some investigative reporter doing a "what happened to Dexter" shit...and someone where he is recognizes him causing him to go on the run

idk

didnt masuka or whatever have a daughter he met via sperm donation? lol

this show needs to stay buried

the ONLY way i could get behind this is if either he cranks up the killing a bit or he encounters someone else who is just as bad

By the time I started watched the show, it was already near the end and all I kept hearing was how terrible the last season was. Eventually saw the spoilers and it made me lose all interest. I didn't even get to the Mos Def season, man, smh. I think I stopped at season 4 or 5.

tbh i legit loved this show n the final season n finale broke my heart.

I remember ranting in the dexter thread in LCA in the IC. Shit, i prolly typed that paragraph w tears in my eyes lol lmao

They completely shit on the entire previous 7 seasons by having his foster father learn the code from some random therapist broad.

I didnt even mind the whole dream sequence/imaginary friend season. But shitting on a fundamental part of dexter's origin story was a bridge to far for me.

And that final scene....WTF. utter bullshit.

honestly its prolly impossible to make up for that finale

tbh i legit loved this show n the final season n finale broke my heart.

I remember ranting in the dexter thread in LCA in the IC. Shit, i prolly typed that paragraph w tears in my eyes lol lmao

They completely shit on the entire previous 7 seasons by having his foster father learn the code from some random therapist broad.

I didnt even mind the whole dream sequence/imaginary friend season. But shitting on a fundamental part of dexter's origin story was a bridge to far for me.

And that final scene....WTF. utter bullshit.

honestly its prolly impossible to make up for that finale

dont forget the treadmill scene where they got a grown person to be a stunt double for dexters kid lol

By the time I started watched the show, it was already near the end and all I kept hearing was how terrible the last season was. Eventually saw the spoilers and it made me lose all interest. I didn't even get to the Mos Def season, man, smh. I think I stopped at season 4 or 5.
It honestly should have ended there

I don't like this. They already fucked it up with that ending. The only thing that might make it interesting is if he's being put head to head with another killer. It's been done before, but it was more or less the most interesting part of the show.

Back