Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Texas

See the source image

20 lawsuits but no evidence... Not one with even a police complaint or rape kit performed out of 20 women? I lean toward innocent till proven guilty on these allegations.

In my opinion, cases like this isn't about fame and fortune...its purely about opportunity, just like when people get notice that they can participate in a class action lawsuit. They may have had a good experience with the company and They might get $5 but they gone participate cause the opportunity there....

20 lawsuits but no evidence... Not one with even a police complaint or rape kit performed out of 20 women? I lean toward innocent till proven guilty on these allegations.

In my opinion, cases like this isn't about fame and fortune...its purely about opportunity, just like when people get notice that they can participate in a class action lawsuit. They may have had a good experience with the company and They might get $5 but they gone participate cause the opportunity there....
Big facts

I know an uber driver who likes her gig but jumps in on all the class action lawsuits against uber simply because she can

This movie has always stuck in my mind whenever I think of situations like this

The Matrix Reloaded showed you that your only mode of attack when people are coming to get you is to either conform or die. That's essentially what this dwindles down to. So either you get with the program or get jumped. Neo showed you no matter how strong he was, they didn't care and it didn't matter. They just swarmed you with the sheer numbers. How can you destroy the horde? You cant

If Watson is wrong? Prosecute him. Do so with the fullest extent of the law. My issue is, accusing men and then allowed their name to be smeared due to raw numbers isn't good enough for me. Some people are indulgent with their sexual urges. Some dudes need plenty of women to get right. These dudes are conquerors. That's their mindset

When white people say it makes no sense for the Texans to drive down Deshaun's value they are really saying it make sense to believe a black man is a serial abuser/potential rapist. Its more convenient

Yeah he was saying what folks was saying in the Chad wheeler thread.

How ESPN, FS1, etc wasn't really covering it, but are all over Watson.

Those stations did cover Wheeler. There wasn't much to cover because he basically admitted he's guilty and the evidence was right there...plus as been said he was a no name player. I doubt anyone not a Seahwks fan even knew who he was. Watson is literally one of the highest paid players in the league so of course his story, whether with evidence or not, is gonna draw more interest. That says more about the importance society places on what causes us to pay attention to a story than anything else.

Back