Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Wrong approach. It's not really about the women in this case so attacking them on social media is foolish and leaves you open to attack. He said that and was immediately clapped back by a cac who can label him a woman hater or whatever to deflect from the point bruh is making.

Ppl should only be coming for BUZBEE in Deshaun's defense, otherwise the narrative might spiral out of control and those #believewomen and "toxic masculinity" movements will pop off again based on bogus accusations and lies

Those stations did cover Wheeler. There wasn't much to cover because he basically admitted he's guilty and the evidence was right there...plus as been said he was a no name player. I doubt anyone not a Seahwks fan even knew who he was. Watson is literally one of the highest paid players in the league so of course his story, whether with evidence or not, is gonna draw more interest. That says more about the importance society places on what causes us to pay attention to a story than anything else.

That didn't stop them before....

bs-sp-ravens-ray-rice-partner-violence-0215

hmmm......I wonder what Ray & Deshaun have in common, that they don't with Chad....:oreally:

That didn't stop them before....

bs-sp-ravens-ray-rice-partner-violence-0215

hmmm......I wonder what Ray & Deshaun have in common, that they don't with Chad....:oreally:

Was Ray Rice a more well known player as well? Yeah he was. Shit his name is still more recognized than Wheeler. I'm not denying the existence of biased coverage when it comes to these issues but using literally one of the leagues most popular players whose name has been in the media all off season vs some random lineman nobody gives a fuck about ain't exactly the best case study for attention grabbing stories because I can point out a few well known players who've also had similar issues ignored by the media after a few go rounds.

Now if you were to talk about how the media went quiet after a few days on that old Peyton Manning story or how that incident with Brett Favre is barely mentioned at all from his time with the Jets you have a point. But using Chad Wheelers level of coverage to someone the NFL was using to be one of the new faces of the league won't stand up under scrutiny.

Wrong approach. It's not really about the women in this case so attacking them on social media is foolish and leaves you open to attack. He said that and was immediately clapped back by a cac who can label him a woman hater or whatever to deflect from the point bruh is making.

Ppl should only be coming for BUZBEE in Deshaun's defense, otherwise the narrative might spiral out of control and those #believewomen and "toxic masculinity" movements will pop off again based on bogus accusations and lies

I wish there was a universal black men discord or group chat where we'd talk about how to go about these things on social media and staying on code in general.

What's the middle ground sexually assaulting and not sexually assaulting someone?

Subjectivity.

Sexual assault can range from something as extreme as rape............to something as minor as grabbing a chick's hand or arm as she walks by you.

It actually is about the women if they're part of these lawsuits and making false/misleading accusations against him.

Subjectivity.

Sexual assault can range from something as extreme as rape............to something as minor as grabbing a chick's hand or arm as she walks by you.

That's still not a middle ground. A middle ground is a gray area. What you described are all instances of unwanted touching which don't fit in that gray area as they're all instances of unwanted touching of someone else's body

That's still not a middle ground. A middle ground is a gray area. What you described are all instances of unwanted touching which don't fit in that gray area as they're all instances of unwanted touching of someone else's body

Yeah, but to go from unwanted touching to sexual assault is still a stretch.

Unwanted touching could be tapping someone on their shoulder.

Back