Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Imma still wait for all the facts to come in. 19 tho...geesh!

I'm just curious as to why no one is going for having charges pressed? If these allegations are that serious and he violated them...why not seek justice instead of money? I think that's why folks be hesitant wit allegations in cases like this.

We'll see.

I'm just curious as to why no one is going for having charges pressed? If these allegations are that serious and he violated them...why not seek justice instead of money? I think that's why folks be hesitant wit allegations in cases like this.

We'll see.
That's exactly it.... If he assaulted 19 women, then he should be locked up and dealt with.

If they steadfast at just getting the money & are not even attempting to turn over evidence, or seeking criminal charges... it’s all very sketch & stupid IMO. If he’s such a bad dude get the justice system involved.

...and I don’t believe this bullshit about the HPD potentially “hindering” the investigation & charges. At least that’s what he’s hinting at with his press conference. Dude sounds like he’s full of shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, but to go from unwanted touching to sexual assault is still a stretch.

Unwanted touching could be tapping someone on their shoulder.

And common sense should tell you there's a vast difference between simply tapping someone on the shoulder vs caressing someone on the shoulder in a sexual way.

We'll see.

Civil cases are filed when it is hard to prove beyond a reasonable. Deshaun could be a super creep out here but unless he actually raped someone and the woman got a rape kit or he's on camera, it would be hard to prove.

The thing that got Bill Cosby out of here was admitting to drugging women on the phone, on the stand and settling a case before.

If Deshaun goes to trial and it is proven according to the civil standard that he sexually assaulted one of these women, he's going to a criminal trial and they are gonna get him out if here.

Added an additional part.
He's been laying it on thick from jump. They do everything BIG in Texas

I think i have a clear idea of what's happening here

One time Deshaun creeped out a masseuse and texted her an apology later. That was that

Deshaun is determined to leave shithole expansion franchise Houston Texans

They desperately want him to stay

The now deceased owner was a documented right wing bigot and trumpsucker. His son runs things now and will be damned if a n!@@3* Qb brings down his daddy's team

He hires his neighbor Tony Buzbee, who is the local scumbag ambulance chasing lawyer, republican mayoral candidate who is a huge Texans fan and also a documented racist trumpsucker. Buzbee also has lawyers on his team who specializes in massage parlor lawsuits

They get a bunch of illicit masseuses who may or may not have dealt with Deshaun to lend their names to a bogus pile-on civil lawsuit against him based on ONE legit bad interaction

They don't go the criminal court route cuz the endgame is millions in settlement money and Deshaun's trade value and reputation being so damaged he's forced to stay in Houston

That's how i see it..

:js4:

And common sense should tell you there's a vast difference between simply tapping someone on the shoulder vs caressing someone on the shoulder in a sexual way.

True.

Problem is, it's not really about common sense when people aren't acting in good faith by distorting the truth for financial gain.

Civil cases are filed when it is hard to prove beyond a reasonable. Deshaun could be a super creep out here but unless he actually raped someone and the woman got a rape kit or he's on camera, it would be hard to prove.

The thing that got Bill Cosby out of here was admitting to drugging women on the phone, on the stand and settling a case before.

If Deshaun goes to trial and it is proven according to the civil standard that he sexually assaulted one of these women, he's going to a criminal trial and they are gonna get him out if here.

Agreed expect the final paragraph.

Back