Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I’m less to believe he did what they said right now due to everything that’s going on but it’s still a chance

20210322_112948.jpg

tumblr_n8cfzsJK8u1sa9pj8o5_250.gif

No police filed for none of these incidents? Throw all this out

Whether or not you ultimately believe these women or not the act of not filing a police report isn't the end all be all of whether or not something happened. Also I'll say it again, it seems sexual assault is the only time people seem to put faith in the police and justice system to "do it's job" and by do it's job I mean find a way to declare the alleged assailant innocent. Any other time it's "you can't trust the courts. Police won't do shit right" etc...

Whether or not you ultimately believe these women or not the act of not filing a police report isn't the end all be all of whether or not something happened. Also I'll say it again, it seems sexual assault is the only time people seem to put faith in the police and justice system to "do it's job" and by do it's job I mean find a way to declare the alleged assailant innocent. Any other time it's "you can't trust the courts. Police won't do shit right" etc...
I put faith in documented occurrences that someone besides the victim or the victimizer is saying have took a statement and evidence from what happened. Not saying these women are lying not saying they're telling the truth either. BUT a police report would make this somewhat more believable (not saying the police is the end all be all).

Case in point my hometown homie we all grew up with was charged with being a child molester at 16. The mom and the daughter accused him and he was poor and no lawyer. He was found guilty and given life. He was eventually raped in prison multiple times beat to an inch of his life once a month and then contracted AIDS after being raped multiple times. The daughter said the whole thing was a lie and the momma just didn't like him and his parents. He's 53 never been with a woman and now he's dying from AIDS for a lie

I put faith in documented occurrences that someone besides the victim or the victimizer is saying have took a statement and evidence from what happened. Not saying these women are lying not saying they're telling the truth either. BUT a police report would make this somewhat more believable (not saying the police is the end all be all).

Case in point my hometown homie we all grew up with was charged with being a child molester at 16. The mom and the daughter accused him and he was poor and no lawyer. He was found guilty and given life. He was eventually raped in prison multiple times beat to an inch of his life once a month and then contracted AIDS after being raped multiple times. The daughter said the whole thing was a lie and the momma just didn't like him and his parents. He's 53 never been with a woman and now he's dying from AIDS for a lie

The first sentence of this comes off way different than "no police report means they're lying. Throw it all out" which is what you said at first. Also given that you admit a police report isn't a sign of innocence or guilt to then turn around and try to use that as a barometer to determine the legitimacy of a charge makes it look like you're banking more on a person being proven innocent as opposed to staying neutral

real victims want their attacker dead or in jail - not roaming the streets free to repeat the same offense to others while they cash out

this is why when broads go the money route FIRST it gets the side eye, we all know this by now

i'm not saying their 100% lying in this case - just dont believe all the extra carrying on

The first sentence of this comes off way different than "no police report means they're lying. Throw it all out" which is what you said at first. Also given that you admit a police report isn't a sign of innocence or guilt to then turn around and try to use that as a barometer to determine the legitimacy of a charge makes it look like you're banking more on a person being proven innocent as opposed to staying neutral
Bruh...........I don't believe these broads. I don't know what else you need me to say or how to say it. Some of these women are saying they was forcibly made to take nut nh shot to the face. Yet not one of them took to the police file anything. Yes I believe in 100% innocent until proven guilty as we all should so I'm not being neutral at all

Bruh...........I don't believe these broads. I don't know what else you need me to say or how to say it. Some of these women are saying they was forcibly made to take nut nh shot to the face. Yet not one of them took to the police file anything. Yes I believe in 100% innocent until proven guilty as we all should so I'm not being neutral at all

Just that. Just say you don't believe them and leave it at that. Using shit that people discount in any other instance though is gonna come off as hypocritical. So basing it on whether or not a police report has been filed when we know that Many victims of sexual assault don't file right away and also how in any other instance police reports are discounted and discouraged from being used as a way to verify the seriousness of something makes it seem not as if you're waiting for proof of innocent before being proven guilty but that you've already made up your mind the person is innocent

real victims want their attacker dead or in jail - not roaming the streets free to repeat the same offense to others while they cash out

this is why when broads go the money route FIRST it gets the side eye, we all know this by now

i'm not saying their 100% lying in this case - just dont believe all the extra carrying on

Cash out? One person is suing for 500. Ain't much to cash out on that one. Plus civil court is easier to get a guilty verdict in than criminal court so that at times also plays a part in why someone takes that route. And, this is a question I've posed before, but can anyone name 1 person who has gone onto fame and fortune from being the victim in a sexual assault case. Not someone already well known but just a random woman who brings an accusation up. The idea that a rich man who is truly innocent of a sexual assault but gets rail roads when we know that money helps innocent and guilty people get better defense than their accusers just don't hold up to how these scenarios typically play out

Cash out? One person is suing for 500. Ain't much to cash out on that one. Plus civil court is easier to get a guilty verdict in than criminal court so that at times also plays a part in why someone takes that route. And, this is a question I've posed before, but can anyone name 1 person who has gone onto fame and fortune from being the victim in a sexual assault case. Not someone already well known but just a random woman who brings an accusation up. The idea that a rich man who is truly innocent of a sexual assault but gets rail roads when we know that money helps innocent and guilty people get better defense than their accusers just don't hold up to how these scenarios typically play out

one is suing for 500 others are suing for more

noone is talking about fame - its about the easy compensation for half truths - especially at the civil court level

none of what you typed addressed the fact that women who do this are ok with their attacker being free while they get compensated

one is suing for 500 others are suing for more

noone is talking about fame - its about the easy compensation for half truths - especially at the civil court level

none of what you typed addressed the fact that women who do this are ok with their attacker being free while they get compensated

And how often do these result in huge payments for the accuser? And there's no way to prove the last part of what you're saying. Are some ok with trading their attacker freedom for money they may not even get? Sure. Are some just trying to get some form of what they view as justice or what they view as the easiest path to it. Sure. Painting them all with one broad brush won't work because there's no real way to prove it. What is verifiable however is the amount of sexual assault cases that go to trial and result in convictions vs those that don't. That would be the best way to try and gauge what influences some to go the civil vs criminal court route.

Back