Define: Friend Zone

Nigga you made a while Sims character for her. You pursued her for a good minute in the begging. There was even a whole thread she made about you shooting your shot. So stop the bullshit.

Don't be a pussy. I don't like guessing. Let me know the word ending in Y.
So now we getting to the root of shit

it was a joke

it was a joke

it was a joke

I knew that, I hoped she would too, but she didnt see it as such, and I apologized b/c the last thing I wanted to do was offend her.

what else you want? Or put it like this, since you're so enamored with who I have dealings with on this site. Ask her if i've ever asked for her number. By your logic, that would mean i wanted more right?

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
probably b/c this all started by using the definition Ohmars provided where someone who was interested in someone, and they were shot down, but they still wanted to be friends in hopes of being something more later on

THIS is the conversation we've been having

YOU came in saying if somebody dont like you, but think its cool enough to be friends, then that's the friendzone.

My mistake was trying to apply my reasoning to your definition, when I guess, if you had to label it something, maybe thats a name. I still disagree, but here we are

Idk wtf Ohmars is talkin about lol I'm just talking about the definition I know it to be. As far as harboring feelings and waiting for the day she gives u a shot, there's a lot of niggas who do it, but that's not the friendzone, that's just an example of it.

The simple and straightfoward definition of it is what i said, a guy spits game at a chick, she shoots him down and throws him in the friend category and they remain friends. Simple as that.

• Ether

it was a joke

it was a joke

it was a joke

I knew that, I hoped she would too, but she didnt see it as such, and I apologized b/c the last thing I wanted to do was offend her.

what else you want? Or put it like this, since you're so enamored with who I have dealings with on this site. Ask her if i've ever asked for her number. By your logic, that would mean i wanted more right?
You never asked for my number because I shot shit down almost immediately.

AP, I really don’t wanna do this. I also know it’s gonna look a certain way because it’s me talking about me.

I will not sit here and let you lie. You know good and well if I as much as entertained your MANY advances, you would have tried to fuck, if I was down or not.
thats your opinion and you are entitled to such

I will say that when you mentioned coming down to NOLA for Mardi Gras or whatever trip you were gonna take, i never looked at it past anything other than you wanted to link up and hang.

I wasnt gonna try to go back to your room. I wasnt gonna try to invite you to where i was staying.

thats your opinion and you are entitled to such

I will say that when you mentioned coming down to NOLA for Mardi Gras or whatever trip you were gonna take, i never looked at it past anything other than you wanted to link up and hang.

I wasnt gonna try to go back to your room. I wasnt gonna try to invite you to where i was staying.
I wanted to link up?! YOU wanted to know when I was coming down there. YOU brought that shit up.
It’s easy to say what you wasn’t gonna do in a situation that never happened.

So let me ask this, every time you was on here saying “sweet” shit to me and what not. It was just jokes huh?

• Ether
tenor.gif

I wanted to link up?! YOU wanted to know when I was coming down there. YOU brought that shit up.
It’s easy to say what you wasn’t gonna do in a situation that never happened.
ok

let me clarify, b/c I see i worded that poorly and it gives the impression you were looking to hang out. My sincerest apologies.

The point I was trying to make was, had there been a situation where we were both in NOLA and somehow happened to run into each other whether by chance or coordinated, I was going to treat the situation as two people hanging out having a good time

So let me ask this, every time you was on here saying “sweet” shit to me and what not. It was just jokes huh?
I talk like this in person, but no matter what I say, its going to look like I'm just trying to back out of it by deflecting.

I thought you were cool... I thought you were cute...i still think both of those things are true

My initial dealings with you early on in the sites inception was to establish a good rapport with you.

I didnt think the things that I did and said gave an impression that I was trying to be with you, but if that's what everyone concluded from those early interactions, then that's on me.

ok

let me clarify, b/c I see i worded that poorly and it gives the impression you were looking to hang out. My sincerest apologies.

The point I was trying to make was, had there been a situation where we were both in NOLA and somehow happened to run into each other whether by chance or coordinated, I was going to treat the situation as two people hanging out having a good time
You know why? Because I had blocked your shot already. All this friendly shit between us happened after I forgave you for the Sims shit. Before that I was NOT ducking with you and you know that. Now had I never blocked your shot from the jump, you would have wanted to get me back to the room.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity and OhMars

it was a joke

it was a joke

it was a joke

I wasn't joking. I asked you a straight up question to get to my point about wanting to fuck friends.

You know why? Because I had blocked your shot already. All this friendly shit between us happened after I forgave you for the Sims shit. Before that I was NOT ducking with you and you know that. Now had I never blocked your shot from the jump, you would have wanted to get me back to the room.

no

I talk like this in person, but no matter what I say, its going to look like I'm just trying to back out of it by deflecting.

I thought you were cool... I thought you were cute...i still think both of those things are true

My initial dealings with you early on in the sites inception was to establish a good rapport with you.

I didnt think the things that I did and said gave an impression that I was trying to be with you, but if that's what everyone concluded from those early interactions, then that's on me.
Still everybody else fault.

I’m gonna bite my tongue and bow out. But I know what it is.

• Ether
I wasn't joking. I asked you a straight up question to get to my point about wanting to fuck friends.
i didnt say you were

i said i was when i made the sims shit

you brought it up trying to make a connection that wasnt there

if i had made that sim of someone else, would that mean i tried to holla at them too?

Still everybody else fault.

I’m gonna bite my tongue and bow out. But I know what it is.
sighs

im not doing a good job of conveying my points today it seems

Here’s my definition.

When a woman puts a man in the friend zone basically she’s saying he’s not up to her standards and she believes she can do better.

• Ether
i didnt say you were

i said i was when i made the sims shit

you brought it up trying to make a connection that wasnt there

if i had made that sim of someone else, would that mean i tried to holla at them too?
If no one laughs is it a joke. Of she thought it was flattering, would you still be joking?
Bruh you took a shot and got blocked, nit a big deal. It happens to all of us. Why you can't admit it?

Reactions: deadeye