Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

my guy, this is the second time you've referred to me as ugly

how many mirrors have you walked by today?
I know I'm ugly my homely friend.

lets say Kandy's definition of friendzoning me is what everyone else is going by

so by that, that means that im hoping one day Kandy has a change of heart and puts it out there she is now ready to see if she and I can possibly become something

but im not so, how am i in this zone?

Are kandy and I now friends? I would like to think so, but why is that viewed as an either or situation? So she and I cant genuinely be platonic friends without the possibility of me holding out for something more?

how does this make any sense?
I saw how excited you were when Kandy said she was in LA. You might be satisfied with how y'all are currently but you would more then ecstatic if she wanted to put it on you. That's not a purely platonic relationship because you would want more. You would want more with her so that makes you in the freind zone

You started your last post with "well if i'm using the logic everybody else does" <<< that lets me know off the top you think it's everybody else that's wrong and not u. So the whole world has it wrong but AP has it all figured out..... nah fam.

On top of that, you'll never admit to being friendzone'd because you'll say the shots you took was all banter or some shit and you wasn't serious.

I know I'm ugly my homely friend.

I saw how excited you were when Kandy said she was in LA. You might be satisfied with how y'all are currently but you would more then ecstatic if she wanted to put it on you. That's not a purely platonic relationship because you would want more. You would want more with her so that makes you in the freind zone
so i cant get happy to see someone I consider a friend?

i just wanna be sure this is the narrative you are trying to paint before i respond further

You started your last post with "well if i'm using the logic everybody else does" <<< that lets me know off the top you think it's everybody else that's wrong and not u. So the whole world has it wrong but AP has it all figured out..... nah fam.

On top of that, you'll never admit to being friendzone'd because you'll say the shots you took was all banter or some shit and you wasn't serious.
well yea goldie, I said from jump i dont subscribe to this notion of the friendzone

I didnt say anyone was wrong. I said I believe it does not exist.

Or rather, let me clarify some more...If i liked a female here...im talking about LIKE LIKE LIKE...and she made it clear behind closed doors or lets say even in public, she has absolutely NO desire to be with me on that level, and I, for some reason, STILL cling to the idea that there might be a chance...thats not a friendzone. That's fucking creepy and weird.

You are dismissing the possibility that men and women cant truly be friends unless there is some physical or romantic attraction between them.

and I dont understand why

so i cant get happy to see someone I consider a friend?

i just wanna be sure this is the narrative you are trying to paint before i respond further
Are you just gonna focus on the first sentence and ignore the rest?

Are you just gonna focus on the first sentence and ignore the rest?
so by your logic, if she wanted to put it on me, as you put it, there is NO way on earth im turning her down?

You are dismissing the possibility that men and women cant truly be friends unless there is some physical or romantic attraction between them.
Is it truly a friendship if you would engage in a romantic relationship? Is that not ulterior motives for remaining friends.

Let me ask you straight up, would you fuck Kandy if she gave you a chance?

Nobody is saying men and women can't be friends, what we're talkin about isn't a man and a woman who meet and end up friends.

We're talking about a man who spit game with the intentions of getting some drawers and she shot the nigga down and put him in the friend category; ie the friendzone and now they're just friends. That's the friendzone.

Nobody is saying men and women can't be friends, what we're talkin about isn't a man and a woman who meet and end up friends.

We're talking about a man who spit game with the intentions of getting some drawers and she shot the nigga down and put him in the friend category; ie the friendzone and now they're just friends. That's the friendzone.
thats not what omars just said

ya'll cant even agree on what the definition of the friendzone is

Is it truly a friendship if you would engage in a romantic relationship? Is that not ulterior motives for remaining friends.

Let me ask you straight up, would you fuck Kandy if she gave you a chance?
no

so a male and female who both agree to be friends have friendzoned each other?

If the man or the woman spit game and the other shot em down and they became friends, that's friendzone.

There's really no "agreeing". That shits like when a mf gets dumped and he tells his friends "yea we both agreed to split", nah nigga u got dumped.

Same with this, yall aint "agree" on shit, she shot u down and all u could do was be her friend.

If the man or the woman spit game and the other shot em down and they became friends, that's friendzone.

There's really no "agreeing". That shits like when a mf gets dumped and he tells his friends "yea we both agreed to split", nah nigga u got dumped.

Same with this, yall aint "agree" on shit, she shot u down and all u could do was be her friend.

i disagree

but im not trying to make this a thing

Back