Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

Don't run.

What part of that don't u agree with?

for one, i've disagreed with how you are defining this zone, which i still stand by, that I do not believe is a real place

secondly, so is this the defacto label for ANY situation that sparked from someone involves initially sought something more than a platonic nature but it didnt turn out that way?

for one, i've disagreed with how you are defining this zone, which i still stand by, that I do not believe is a real place

secondly, so is this the defacto label for ANY situation that sparked from someone involves initially sought something more than a platonic nature but it didnt turn out that way?

The logic isn't really that hard to understand. If someone spits game and the mf says "foh" and yall stay friends, that's a friend-zone. It's really not hard to understand.

what's the endgame here brah

this wack

why you concerning yourself with who would/wouldnt fuck me?

this what you on today?
I just want to cut through the bullshit and stop the lying.
My point is, if you want to fuck your friend y'all ain't really friends

Just like you wouldn't want your girl have a "friend" that wants to fuck her. Because you know hes not really her friend he's a wolf in sheeps clothes.

I just want to cut through the bullshit and stop the lying.
My point is, if you want to fuck your friend y'all ain't really friends

Just like you wouldn't want your girl have a "friend" that wants to fuck her. Because you know hes not really her friend he's a wolf in sheeps clothes.

i told you no, and you dont believe me

im not sure what else you want from me

but this was a convo b/t you and I, you didnt have to tag her...

its like you think its weird for a dude to say he wouldnt have sex with a female just b/c you would

The logic isn't really that hard to understand. If someone spits game and the mf says "foh" and yall stay friends, that's a friend-zone. It's really not hard to understand.

ok

Nah nigga, don't do the passive aggressive shit. What don't you understand about what i said?
I just disagree brah lol

the only thing thats gonna end up happening is you and I are going to just reword the exact same shit we've been saying since the OP

there is NOTHING im going to say to convince you...not that I was in the first place. I was simply stating what I believe

i told you no, and you dont believe me

im not sure what else you want from me

but this was a convo b/t you and I, you didnt have to tag her...

its like you think its weird for a dude to say he wouldnt have sex with a female just b/c you would
I didn't say that. I have female friends that I never thought once about fucking. But I would find it odd that you wouldn't still want to fuck a woman you have publicly professed your fondness for in the past. Seems like you were lying

I @ed her because it's funny. Don't get mad she was gonna see it eventually.

I just disagree brah lol

the only thing thats gonna end up happening is you and I are going to just reword the exact same shit we've been saying since the OP

there is NOTHING im going to say to convince you...not that I was in the first place. I was simply stating what I believe

But you haven't even attempted to make any logical retort. All you've done is say "i dont believe in this place" and ask me to repeat myself.

You explain why you feel it doesn't exist.

I didn't say that. I have female friends that I never thought once about fucking. But I would find it odd that you wouldn't still want to fuck a woman you have publicly professed your fondness for in the past. Seems like you were lying

I @ed her because it's funny. Don't get mad she was gonna see it eventually.

what have i publicly professed?

i can think of another word that ends in y that described you tagging her, but whatever

But you haven't even attempted to make any logical retort. All you've done is say "i dont believe in this place" and ask me to repeat myself.

You explain why you feel it doesn't exist.
NO, i've stated why i felt the way i've felt...you disagreed, and we did the same dance for a few posts

and here we are

NO, i've stated why i felt the way i've felt...you disagreed, and we did the same dance for a few posts

and here we are

U must be mixing me up with Ohmars. So far you haven't said why the friendzone isn't a "place", you've just been asking me to repeat myself.

So much so that he is effectively closing any chance he might have to get some Kandy cat?
this my thing

how does "knowing" this information benefit you in ANY way possible

what have i publicly professed?

i can think of another word that ends in y that described you tagging her, but whatever
Nigga you made a while Sims character for her. You pursued her for a good minute in the begging. There was even a whole thread she made about you shooting your shot. So stop the bullshit.

Don't be a pussy. I don't like guessing. Let me know the word ending in Y.

U must be mixing me up with Ohmars. So far you haven't said why the friendzone isn't a "place", you've just been asking me to repeat myself.

probably b/c this all started by using the definition Ohmars provided where someone who was interested in someone, and they were shot down, but they still wanted to be friends in hopes of being something more later on

THIS is the conversation we've been having

YOU came in saying if somebody dont like you, but think its cool enough to be friends, then that's the friendzone.

My mistake was trying to apply my reasoning to your definition, when I guess, if you had to label it something, maybe thats a name. I still disagree, but here we are

AP, I really don’t wanna do this. I also know it’s gonna look a certain way because it’s me talking about me.

I will not sit here and let you lie. You know good and well if I as much as entertained your MANY advances, you would have tried to fuck, if I was down or not.

Back