Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

AP's my nigga, but I aint gonna let him get away with this lol

There's ZERO chance of Lea knowing 1/10th of the shit that took place on this site in 2017 between AP and Kandy. Nobody's saying AP had a Kandy shrine and he was in love. You can barely know a chick and shoot your shot, niggas bump into chicks at walmart and shoot their shot.

I'ma go back to staying outta this, but cmon fam :Pathetic:

Nope. Not interested in me.

I've only been on the site for 6 months I think so anything before that I only know from visiting those threads so no first hand knowledge, but I know him. And from what I know of him he wasn't sitting around pining after her after she made it clear she wasn't interested or waiting around around for her to change her mind. He only talked about one girl from the internet and it wasn't her. Even that was some light weight flirting... no pressure, no numbers exchanged...which sound like him to me.
Last question...

Would the real Mrs Litty aka Lea aka fine mothafucka step back to the key board!
scooby-doo-unmasking-gif-4.gif

We know this you AP!

AP's my nigga, but I aint gonna let him get away with this lol

There's ZERO chance of Lea knowing 1/10th of the shit that took place on this site in 2017 between AP and Kandy. Nobody's saying AP had a Kandy shrine and he was in love. You can barely know a chick and shoot your shot, niggas bump into chicks at walmart and shoot their shot.

I'ma go back to staying outta this, but cmon fam :Pathetic:
I never said I knew anything that happened between them. I know him though and anybody he was liking for real I would've known abt so if she friend zoned him he wasn't affected.

Ok... I had to catch up. I agree with most of your definitions of what the friend zone is but I've also had a conversation with AP about it and I see where he's coming from. I think a lot of times we have something ingrained in our minds so we're less inclined to see another point of view...that and ya'll obviously like fucking with AP.

As far as him and Kandy, before I got to the site he never expressed genuine interest in anyone on the site beyond internet flirting (no offense Kandy... if he was holding a torch for you I wouldn't blame him... you're cute af) but the way he talks to you is how he talks to all the friendly ladies in the office, and I know he's not interested in any of them... again... no slight to you it's just his personality.
None taken.

I know the truth tho.

I never said I knew anything that happened between them. I know him though and anybody he was liking for real I would've known abt so if she friend zoned him he wasn't affected.

Who said he had to be affected?

If you're friend zoned but don't care does it even matter?

If you're dumped by somebody and don't care were u still not dumped?

As men we can go to the mall, shoot our shot with 5 chicks , get shot down all 5 times and not give af. We've been doing this shit since we grew hair on our nuts. That still doesn't mean we weren't shot down.

Stop caping.

If you're dumped by somebody and don't care were u still not dumped?

As men we can go to the mall, shoot our shot with 5 chicks , get shot down all 5 times and not give af. We've been doing this shit since we grew hair on our nuts. That still doesn't mean we weren't shot down.

Stop caping.
Shooting your shot with a chick you may never see again is different than shooting your shot with someone you interact with regularly, but okay. She friend zoned him, And? It seemed like he friend zoned her right back so what is this really about?

AP sent his heavy hitter in here, thinking we wouldnt see the cape because she pretty.
YOU actually pulled me into this buddy. I was minding my business in the grown people thread. But paint ya picture however you want it to look boo.

Shooting your shot with a chick you may never see again is different than shooting your shot with someone you interact with regularly, but okay. She friend zoned him, And? It seemed like he friend zoned her right back so what is this really about?

What kind of retarded logic is that? How did the person who got shot down friendzone who shot him down? lol

Please explain how AP friendzone'd kandy lol

Back