Welcome To aBlackWeb

Define: Friend Zone

My doppelganger @AP21 believes it doesn't exist, I beg to differ.

This is how I define it.

Friend zone is when you want to have a romantic relationship with the other party but they don't, so you settle with being their friend. Either out of complacency or biding your time in hope they let you in.

Pretty sure I thought this was the universal definition of it.

That other stuff some of yall talmbout must be some millennial shyt.

Nigga don't worry about my thoughts. What's your opinion
cool

I see why you like him

you both are assholes and think everyone should be ok with that. I wouldnt give that advice to anyone.

Like i said earlier, the dude in the second call was still trying to be more than the chick wanted. Thats not the FZ...thats creepy and weird. Now, I'll tell anyone, if you dont feel the gestures in the relationship are being reciprocated, then by all means, keep it moving, but I got from Patrice that he wants the dude to be a dick to the female and she'll start respecting him more

I mean, to each is own, and if being a dick to females gets you laid, more power to you...there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Basically, he telling the dude to stop making himself readily available for her, stop doing this, doing that, etc...in a vacuum, thats good advice in general b/c of what i previously stated, but his story about him and his friend where he told her he had to kiss or some shit i thought was either completely fabricated or grossly exaggerated for effect. Either way, I agree with some of the things he said as it related to how differently each sex views the other, however, i still contend that his overall piece of advice was basically "treat these hoes like they aint shit, and watch how much pussy you get"

/thoughts

cool

I see why you like him

you both are assholes and think everyone should be ok with that. I wouldnt give that advice to anyone.

Like i said earlier, the dude in the second call was still trying to be more than the chick wanted. Thats not the FZ...thats creepy and weird. Now, I'll tell anyone, if you dont feel the gestures in the relationship are being reciprocated, then by all means, keep it moving, but I got from Patrice that he wants the dude to be a dick to the female and she'll start respecting him more

I mean, to each is own, and if being a dick to females gets you laid, more power to you...there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Basically, he telling the dude to stop making himself readily available for her, stop doing this, doing that, etc...in a vacuum, thats good advice in general b/c of what i previously stated, but his story about him and his friend where he told her he had to kiss or some shit i thought was either completely fabricated or grossly exaggerated for effect. Either way, I agree with some of the things he said as it related to how differently each sex views the other, however, i still contend that his overall piece of advice was basically "treat these hoes like they aint shit, and watch how much pussy you get"

/thoughts
I got you.
I don't think everyone should be "ok" with me being an asshole, I just know who I am. And if you don't like me, no problem, I am not offended.

What advise would you give dude who wants more but is just being used for his time or being strung along?
And I don't think he was exactly saying be an asshole, just be upfront and honest to what you want. In doing that you find that you actually receive what you want in life.

Did we ever get a solid definition out of you what the friend zone is. Or is it not defineable in your eyes because it doesn't exist

Biggest take away is....are you a time hoe?

Are you hoeing ya time out knowing you not gonna get any pussy but you still hoping for it?

Know the ledge

I got you.
I don't think everyone should be "ok" with me being an asshole, I just know who I am. And if you don't like me, no problem, I am not offended.

What advise would you give dude who wants more but is just being used for his time or being strung along?
And I don't think he was exactly saying be an asshole, just be upfront and honest to what you want. In doing that you find that you actually receive what you want in life.

Did we ever get a solid definition out of you what the friend zone is. Or is it not defineable in your eyes because it doesn't exist
in this situation, dude just has to get his confidence up

he sees her as unattainable b/c he hasnt realized within himself that he is the catch

outside of a pep talk and maybe trying to change his wardrobe game, aint gonna be nothing im going to be able to do to get him to believe this female he lusting over should be glad he spending his time with her

i will say another thing I agreed with Oneal about and just like that.... i fucking forgot....shit

hope it comes back...if it does, i'll post

After thinking about this some more (regrettably), I think there is a place that exists for these unfortunate situations. I guess im my mind, the FZ only exists if you allow it to b/c if its painstakingly obvious she's not feeling you like that, and you CHOOSE to stay there, I guess i could see an argument made from about the FZ...I just think its a mental block more than anything b/c the guy is trying to rationalize why he wasnt picked

Fuck her (not literally, just using slang) and move tf on. Unfortunately there are females who, for whatever reason, only notice you when other females do. I wouldnt do that for the sole reason of getting her to notice you, but do it for yourself to be glad she didnt "pick" you

in this situation, dude just has to get his confidence up

he sees her as unattainable b/c he hasnt realized within himself that he is the catch

outside of a pep talk and maybe trying to change his wardrobe game, aint gonna be nothing im going to be able to do to get him to believe this female he lusting over should be glad he spending his time with her
Fuck her (not literally, just using slang) and move tf on. Unfortunately there are females who, for whatever reason, only notice you when other females do. I wouldnt do that for the sole reason of getting her to notice you, but do it for yourself to be glad she didnt "pick" you
Is this not the exact same advise he have dude but not in a blunt way?

After thinking about this some more (regrettably), I think there is a place that exists for these unfortunate situations. I guess im my mind, the FZ only exists if you allow it to b/c if its painstakingly obvious she's not feeling you like that, and you CHOOSE to stay there, I guess i could see an argument made from about the FZ...I just think its a mental block more than anything b/c the guy is trying to rationalize why he wasnt picked
I'm glad you came around to realize that it indeed does exist. Of course like most any relationships we form it takes both parties consent.
I don't its a rationalization thing, more of trojan horse in the guys eyes, but it is rarely successful

Back