Welcome To aBlackWeb

De’Coldest ToEvaDoIt Crawford (football player name goes viral bruuuuh)

Nigga, that shit was hitting a half court shot blind folded....

Yeah it was cool, but I wouldn't have bet money on it

Don’t you gotta an African name that you stated Africans you met fet it was out of line. Would you have preferred to be called Darryl or DeMarcus?

this ain’t just about this kids name tho. Niggas really got a problem with other niggas doing they own thing

Don’t you gotta an African name that you stated Africans you met fet it was out of line. Would you have preferred to be called Darryl or DeMarcus?

this ain’t just about this kids name tho. Niggas really got a problem with other niggas doing they own thing

Names should be meaningful...

Not an excuse for narcissistic parents to steal attention from their child under the facade of creativity

Last edited:
Welp hopefully niggas stop saying ghetto names lead to failure

This doesn't prove that at all. lol I mean I'm not saying that having a ghetto names means doom for a person, but the sports industry is pretty much the one industry where they make a point of going to the ghetto to recruit people. So it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that having a ghetto name won't affect your success in that case.

One of the LSU coaches that recruited him got hired in Nebraska, he followed him there.

Nebraska got some damn good athletic facilities

Nebraska a chill spot. Posted up in Omaha and Lincoln before. Would like to hit a tailgate in Lincoln

Hope he ball out, except against Michigan

Bruh, I'm in the same boat as VA Tech fan.

We ain’t been shit as a team since Vick. Mike, not Marcus.
They ain’t been shit in DECADES! Shits depressing. I really thought Frost was gonna do something but nope and then our Quarterback Martinez just left and commited to Kansas State. Like wtf?!?

Back