Welcome To aBlackWeb

De’Coldest ToEvaDoIt Crawford (football player name goes viral bruuuuh)

Can that nigga read... Is he going to the NFL

He is gonna have to justify that dumbass name.. And become a success

Good luck

I proposed the question.. And it was a joke
By abw rules...you a coon for asking even if it was a joke.
You don't assume the worse for your people no matter what.
You assume the worse only if they are productive members of the black community.

I've learned they are the ain't shit niggas.

By abw rules...you a coon for asking even if it was a joke.
You don't assume the worse for your people no matter what.
You assume the worse only if they are productive members of the black community.

I've learned they are the ain't shit niggas.

Such a cornball. I assumed the worst of jayz your literal God by the way you run to his defense and now you want to project it on all black people. Meanwhile you’re co signing this kid being dumb because of his name. Just say you hate non rich niggas and be over it. Instead of being a lil bitch for once. You need a hug.

For Dos has no problem assuming black kids will be failures if you don’t get on both knees for police officers and talk nicely to them. How dare those ghetto kids have an attitude

Her reasoning is so fucking stupid. She basically decided when he was a baby that he was going to be an athlete and gave him a name that would basically assure that he was either an athlete or some type of entertainer or nothing at all.

Have these niggas never heard of nicknames? She could have given him a nonridiculous name and called him whatever she wanted as a nickname.

Her reasoning is so fucking stupid. She basically decided when he was a baby that he was going to be an athlete and gave him a name that would basically assure that he was either an athlete or some type of entertainer or nothing at all.

Have these niggas never heard of nicknames? She could have given him a nonridiculous name and called him whatever she wanted as a nickname.
Hopefully he smartens up and changes it later

nah....i think he should rock with it.....i get it may be dumb or ghetto

honestly I've seen a lot worse *shrugs*

if football didnt work out and lets say he had minimal education, he'd have no problem getting on with an oilfield company or something down here

nah, he's probably not gonna be a lawyer.....its not because of his name tho

Back