Welcome To aBlackWeb

Didn’t really fuck with the Deadpool films as well to be honest though,

it is interesting that the most critically acclaimed film of recent times - Joker - doesn’t make anyone’s top ten. Which is a good thing IMO cause they might as well called that flick ‘The clown’, hated how they butchered the character etc but technically, from a critique point of view, it shits on most films in everyone’s top ten.

lmao nigga which side are you on?

fam is acting like they aren’t adding 2,5 hours to a originally 1,5 hour film and like he’s not gonna run around the living room all hyped up like a toddler once Martian The Manhunter and Hal Jordan jump into the fray.

"ima shit on this movie as much as possible before it's released even tho i'm the most hype to see it so yall cant clown it if this is ass.. but if it's dope ima be in here on some I told you!!!! AND YALL NIGGAS DOUBTED"

Got it... lmao

Du a nasty nigga b.

What is there to explain?

I called you out for saying Du's OPINION needed to be "based in reality", whatever the fuck that means.

All that shit you typed isn't "based on reality". It's your fukn OPINION.

Oh we doin' them ones where we pretend it's not ridiculous to opine that Billy Maddison is better than the Godfather?

Only times niggas ever need to say 'art is subjective' is if they kno' they tryna defend trash
I think jennifer lawrence is a horrible actress and successfully tanked every movie she was in....

Would you say I'm being...... subjective?

The second they turned mystique into a hero to save her image the fox X-Men movies were dead in the water.

I liked the original xmen movies better

Back