Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think jennifer lawrence is a horrible actress and successfully tanked every movie she was in....

Would you say I'm being...... subjective?

I don't think we need to get into the technicals. It's possible to have trash opinions is all I'm sayin'

I don't think we need to get into the technicals. It's possible to have trash opinions is all I'm sayin'
What constitutes trash though?

Cuz I can defend the fuck outta any opinion I make... That's why a lot of these threads go so long...

I mean.... If you really want me to go into a rant about any claim I make pick your poison

BVS or MOS being over Winter soldier ain't a hill worth dying on.... especially considering the resolution was in civil war when Tony caught up with them both at the bunker.... That scene eclipsed and climaxed all the drama from winter soldier.... Enough that I feel the build up... The fight... And the eventual team up two of the world's most iconic characters was much more eventful than winter soldier alone.... It needs to be pointed out that winter soldier was resolved in civil war which was the better movie

And even more so....WS is still in my top 10... So don't give me shit when niggaz didn't include it at all... You specifically attacked my list cuz if the placement of the dc movies....

But I'm sorry bruh... You ain't gonna convince me that the anything in winter soldier carries the weight, the danger, or the action that Zod brought in MOS.... Sorry bruh. Zod>>>>>zeemo &bucky

:stare:

Hopefully John Stewart or Jessica Cruz because I'm not a fan of Hal Jordan
While that would be dope, I dont think its going to be a Lantern the world is 100% familiar with. Not Hal, Jon, Kyle, or Guy.

We know theres a GL Corps series in development in which Jon and Hal are rumored to be introduced. I think the one we see in Justice League if it does indeed happen is going to be an Alien lantern. Maybe Kilowag or Sinestro even.

We need that Sinestro and Hal space buddy cop film gottdamnit

I forgot hbo is producing a live action lantern Corp series...could be the greatest damn show of all time.

Maybe, I personally am looking forward to that in hope they cover more than just the Green Lanterns, (e.g Red, White Lanterns etc) but quite a few people don’t even know that the Justice League at one stage became Lanterns themselves. But unfortunately for even that to come to light on our screens in the future, the Snyder Cut needs to come good.

Too late for a reboot now, and the fact that they are doing the new Batman film in a different timeline is beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Maybe, I personally am looking forward to that in hope they cover more than just the Green Lanterns, (e.g Red, White Lanterns etc) but quite a few people don’t even know that the Justice League at one stage became Lanterns themselves. But unfortunately for even that to light on our screens in the future, the Snyder Cut needs to come good.

Too late for a reboot now, and the fact that they are doing the new Batman film in a different timeline is beyond stupid.
I always felt that Blackest night would be one of the GOAT movie events of all time. Would take some build up for it though. Cant introduce allllll them corps and backstories then the black lanterns all in one movie.. Well, maybe you could. Definitely the top story i want to see in live action though.

I always felt that Blackest night would be one of the GOAT movie events of all time. Would take some build up for it though. Cant introduce allllll them corps and backstories then the black lanterns all in one movie.. Well, maybe you could. Definitely the top story i want to see in live action though.

That together with the idea of Kingdom Come sends a shiver down my spine. Snyder is smart enough to pull that kind of magic off but he needs to shorten the narrative to get the story told. Word now is that he plans to re-release Batman Vs Superman to tie in with his Synder Cut.

Back