Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't agree with you cuz I don't know what the fuck you talking about most the time

These are English sentences easily readable for any fifth-grad stud, mate.

Did I have to jive to get less misunderstood? Because it seems that the issue you bring about off-topic and out of nowhere betrays some of you's implicitly xenophobic issues with non-American English or multilingual speakers. Let's get real (you bring it: you get it) .

:smh::chillout:

Now, back to the topic.
Again... are you talking with the same fully-grown black men who are so obsessed about another superhero franchise they've necroposted a thread about a film released three years earlier and lose their shit at the slightest negative remark about Disney?

Last edited:
First page responses
I'll peep.. on gang lol
So what happens when it’s discovered that this cut (at best) doesn’t fix any of the problems with Justice League? What will fanboys do if it’s actually made worse?

This might be the greatest cinematic hustle of all time.
Movie was awful.... stop torturing us
It was literally criminal how bad justice league was.
Then incomes the voice of reason

Like, I can't understand how different it could be.... Even if there's more scenes to explain certain shit... It's still roughly 3-4 movies worth of material crammed into one movie in an attempt to move a mountain....

Just too much...

Bvs did not do enough to build this up to begin with.

Introducing Aquaman & cyborg in the movie was a mistep...

Aquaman and Wonder Woman solo movies being almost self contained did this no favors.

Like... The whole point was to bring the universe together... And the ball was just dropped...a longer cut off the movie can't fix an entire universe.

I mean of course I'll watch it..... But I ain't expecting a world shifting event.
And I followed up any over optimism from the jump
Naw,. None of that will happen...

It's just that they won't shut up about it an they finally getting the light to show it...

But it ain't changing shit. What's done is done. You can't fix all that in some deleted scenes

Like all I ask for is consistency

wait wait wait wait wait

this shit wont come out until NEXT fucking year??

its a got damn quarantine and companies have been releasing content to VOD and we have to wait until next year to even see this shit??

i'm already turned off
Then flip flopping ap

Now you excited again??

These are English sentences easily readable for any fifth-grad stud, mate.

Did I have to jive to get less misunderstood? Because it seems that the issue you bring about off-topic and out of mowhere betrays some of you's implocit xenophobic issues with non-American English or multilingual speakers. Let's get real (you bring it: you get it) .

:smh::chillout:

Now, back to the topic.
Again... are you talking with the same fully-grown black men who are so obsessed about another superhero franchise they've necroposted a thread about a film released three years earlier and lose their shit at the slightest negative remark about Disney?
Yeah see...I missed all of that

First page responses

Then incomes the voice of reason

And I followed up any over optimism from the jump

Like all I ask for is consistency

me saying i'll peep on gang is a terrible example. I peep most movies and tv shows on gang.. fuck you mean... lmao

Why is Ray fisher constantly promoting this movie? Dont he got beef with DC or something and not even gonna be cyborg anymore?

I mean I can see where brother Du is coming from. It's still the same core of the movie.

I mean yea they did reshoots, added some scenes, and probably fleshed out some more of the story...but at the end of the day it's still the same core. It's still the same story, the same plot beats, the same progression, etc.

They didn't make a completely different movie. So like if you hated the theater version yea this might improve your perception of the film, but idk about folks doing 180s if that makes sense.

me saying i'll peep on gang is a terrible example. I peep most movies and tv shows on gang.. fuck you mean... lmao
Nigga your post had this tone to it ..

6qkI.gif

No I just want niggaz to stop over doing the hate shit....

Niggaz was saying DC should give up on movie making... Yet they here ready for the next drop
All of this can still be true brah?

3 major points

Introducing cyborg AND aquaman was a lot. Because niether really got time to cook. And even if this movie improves on that... We talking about 20-30 more minutes dedicated to getting familiar with those characters. Especially evident by Ray Fisher being so happy with it.

The solo movies of aquaman and wonder woman did nothing to grow, compliment, or even build off of. No version of this movie changes that.

People who hated Leto as joker? Are you excited to see more of him?
People who hated eisnberg as Lex? Are you excited to see more of him.

I'm most excited, and I'll continue to be most excited about a longer knightmare reality. That shit was amazing, and I can't wait for that part of the film. The amount of people complaining about evil superman and Batman using guns..... Do they really want more of that.

If your only gripes were pacing and rushed effects..... Then yeah I get being excited about this release. But if you looking for a complete movie baptismal... I'm just saying bring it down a notch

Haven't seen that either

My post from earlier still holds true b
Watch it.

Watch it today.

Understand that even this is more than the cinematic cut. And the differences here are cosmetic at best

If your only gripes were pacing and rushed effects..... Then yeah I get being excited about this release. But if you looking for a complete movie baptismal... I'm just saying bring it down a notch

Maybe I missed it but who in here is doing this?

Are you just trying to get ahead of the expected hate if this shit dont pan out or is someone actively doing the shit you're claiming?

Back