Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm not in the states either.. which is one of the main reasons I said im watching this shit on gang... lol

Streaming services sometimes tend to limit what you can access if you arent in the states.
Lol I think I will just use my VPN and use hbo max trail to watch some the stuff on there

Just enjoy the movie for what it is.

If it didn't blow you out the water the first time, it's not gonna blow you out the second time. It can totally be just okay... And that be okay
DCEU needs to change the perception of their universe. DC and Warner Brothers wouldn't do this if it wasn't going to try to change the perception of the film and universe in general

What if you never seen justice league and with all the press and uproar from ppl for years this kinda does need to be the best DCEU movie to justify all of it and to let ppl know that without studio interference a much better product is made

fuck is you talking about? Lol
COWARDDDDD!

DCEU needs to change the perception of their universe. DC and Warner Brothers wouldn't do this if it wasn't going to try to change the perception of the film and universe in general
Impossible task. Either you're a fan or you're not. But trying to change the entire perception is how they got into this the shit in the first place. Just make the shit the way the directors want to make the shit and people either fuck with it or they don't.....

Trying to fix shit leads to different opinions on what needs to be fixed which leads to more confusion and people walking away from shit

Imma try to give my final example of this and hopefully y'all catch where I'm coming from. I think I'm being clear, but I'll try again.

Justice league the cinematic movie definitely had it's issues. But I've maintained from the jump it's really not that bad. And I'll break it down the best I can.

Yes pacing was an issue. The story felt rushed, and some of the cgi was lazy. However for me, that didn't tank the movie. I could recognize them as issues... But they didn't hurt the film that much.

In fact a longer movie, one directior with one tone, and polished cgi would definitely for someone like me be a great great improvement.

However... I've listened to people trash this movie for years..... Years..... And I'm saying if you HATED it that much.... What are you really expecting?

??‍♂️ I mean it could be that people were over doing it with the hate. It could be that they were purposely being too hard on it. I'm just confused... How are so many people who hated the cinematic version that much this excited???

It will be an improvement. But if you think the first one was the worst movie in the world.... Ain't too much that can salvage all that

I didn’t flat out hate the movie. To me like you said pacing, and the cgi. If they polish that up then cool. But I’ll maintain Steppenwolf was the bad way to go in terms of villain. I get they didn’t want Darkseid yet so as to not compare to Thanos on the big screen, but shit I would have preferred Granny Goodness. But yes I hope the cgi looks more polished.

I didn’t flat out hate the movie. To me like you said pacing, and the cgi. If they polish that up then cool. But I’ll maintain Steppenwolf was the bad way to go in terms of villain. I get they didn’t want Darkseid yet so as to not compare to Thanos on the big screen, but shit I would have preferred Granny Goodness. But yes I hope the cgi looks more polished.
Steppenwolf might look cleaned up all cgi..... But it's mostly gonna be still just him. He'll still be collecting the boxes. And their still gonna have to wake up superman to fight him in the end

I'm thinking darkseid is only gonna be in the longer knightmare scene.

If it’s good then it’s good. I hope it’s good. Just like I hoped all them was good. I used to argue that BvS was guna be way better than civil war. I had to take it back

BVS is another one that's much better than people give it credit for... But civil war was better

List the things you hated about the cinematic version, and specifically what you expect this to remedy?

which brings me back to my point: I never said I hated the cinematic release.What I been asking you is why can’t ppl have higher expectations for the original vision of the film? which has a completely different tone & lays the foundation for what was the future of the DCEU; in ways the cinematic version didn’t.

It wasn’t nearly as bad as justice league. But still nothing crazy. Bruce watching supes tear the city up was cool. Most of the actual fight was ok. Batman fuckin dudes up was cool. Wonder Woman introduction was alright.

If you didn't like the first movie, like I didn't, I don't think you're gonna like the same ugly, needlessly bleak aesthetic, Snyder's blatant lack of understandin' of the characters and disjointed plot this time around

It's a lotta new movie but it's still Batman shootin' people and Superman bein' a cold shell of himself

If you didn't like the first movie, like I didn't, I don't think you're gonna like the same ugly, needlessly bleak aesthetic, Snyder's blatant lack of understandin' of the characters and disjointed plot this time around

It's a lotta new movie but it's still Batman shootin' people and Superman bein' a cold shell of himself
I respect this stance

which brings me back to my point: I never said I hated the cinematic release.What I been asking you is why can’t ppl have higher expectations for the original vision of the film? which has a completely different tone & lays the foundation for what was the future of the DCEU; in ways the cinematic version didn’t.
Thing is.... None of the movies built on that.

Aquaman
Both Wonder Woman movies
Shazam...

All were very self contained. Even with the additional footage, I'm very sure this is still going to end in a way where the overall story is resolved. The DCEU just wasn't ever really effectively moving in that direction.

Snyder directs every super hero movie like he's in an Alan Moore or Frank Miller comic, he's way too obsessed with making things dark and gritty rather than making a coherent film that's true to the source material.

It's the same reason his watchmen movie looked good, great even. But missed the mark on the tone the og comics had.

Last edited:
Back