Maybe I missed it but who in here is doing this?

Are you just trying to get ahead of the expected hate if this shit dont pan out or is someone actively doing the shit you're claiming?
When I jumped in this thread, there were like two posts saying this better be the best movie of all time.... Or something like that... Let me go back

Man, this is going to be damn near a different movie. I mean there will be some scenes weve seen before, but as far as the story goes this will be way more in depth and fleshed out. Complete change of tone. The story may have some similarities, but this will absolutely be different than what we got in theaters.
I think this is wrong

Justice League can't be a decent film, man. All those iconic characters in 1 film. You can't have it just be an alright movie
Just enjoy the movie for what it is.

If it didn't blow you out the water the first time, it's not gonna blow you out the second time. It can totally be just okay... And that be okay

If it didn't blow you out the water the first time, it's not gonna blow you out the second time. It can totally be just okay... And that be okay

But if it’s been set up as a totally different vision of the film with an abundance of new footage that Differs from the first movie entirely + the whole uproar about even having it released why do ppl need to have watered down expectations especially given the magnitude of the characters?

What if you never seen justice league and with all the press and uproar from ppl for years this kinda does need to be the best DCEU movie to justify all of it and to let ppl know that without studio interference a much better product is made

fuck is you talking about? Lol

But if it’s been set up as a totally different vision of the film with an abundance of new footage that Differs from the first movie entirely + the whole uproar about even having it released why do ppl need to have watered down expectations especially given the magnitude of the characters?
@Inori you wanted to know what I was talking about?

lol you reaching cause I didn’t say the movie HAD to be great I asked you a question Playing devil’s advocate to what it seems like you already looking for excuses if this shit isn’t good
It's additional footage to a film I already liked. I'm going to enjoy it regardless.

My argument here is if you didn't like it...I don't think this will convert you.

lol oh ok bet. You made it seem like it was the whole thread against the point you were making when it was just

@Lou Cypher
@Blue_London and
@Infamous114

lol
Lmao I just want a good movie you are lucky in the states you are getting it with your streaming services.

For us in the UK they want us to rent it as far I'm concerned I already paid for justice League and I was highly disappointed if this is a do over we should get it for free or included in a streaming service.

Reactions: Inori
It's additional footage to a film I already liked. I'm going to enjoy it regardless.

My argument here is if you didn't like it...I don't think this will convert you.

It’s much more than just “additional footage” but sure thing....

Lmao I just want a good movie you are lucky in the states you are getting it with your streaming services.

For us in the UK they want us to rent it as far I'm concerned I already paid for justice League and I was highly disappointed if this is a do over we should get it for free or included in a streaming service.

I'm not in the states either.. which is one of the main reasons I said im watching this shit on gang... lol

Streaming services sometimes tend to limit what you can access if you arent in the states.