Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think expectations need to be realistic.

If you HATED the first movie, I don't think an extended cut is going to make you fall in love with the movie.

The people who will mostly appreciate this are people who are already fans of the first film and just want to see all the extra footage.

I feel like we're going to run into another WW84 situation where actual fans are gonna be happy and think it's great.... And then there's going to be eager people rushing in to make jokes and complain it's the same movie

:huh2:........very few people thought WW84 was great.

de2bc4e9f0507d2d4edb18159a6f115bb664813c.gifv
98ffcce533dc583ac726c08d8977445b23178caf.gifv

e7ea05b6f9064fbce09001ffba7c3af43a91f6c2.gifv
0d96c8d8bcdf6241b7db210560c9feec138722bd.gifv

b00ed63617f9cc5c5154aefd8969b9a1d232c9e5.gifv
2aa0720b8fe25d1106ce7639d2d5380e03d494bd.gifv

ca877531c5df2091b666b67bd13633d5eed9b7a2.gifv
d56a68bfa5814e697f3b0564496e7dc83cc020dc.gifv

b197cb93029fa42e07169d18eb77c6f9efa93b51.gifv
0e59659bcb1acff649bdf7a71fc76da621d9cee3.gifv

I think expectations need to be realistic.

If you HATED the first movie, I don't think an extended cut is going to make you fall in love with the movie.

The people who will mostly appreciate this are people who are already fans of the first film and just want to see all the extra footage.

I feel like we're going to run into another WW84 situation where actual fans are gonna be happy and think it's great.... And then there's going to be eager people rushing in to make jokes and complain it's the same movie

And they (Snyder, DC fans) hyped the hell outta this cut. Like Snyder had nothing to do with the first cut.

So if peoples expectations are high that's on them.

I swear, I have seen some Beckies whining about his anatomical proportions, the fact he wore an Omega Symbol style plastron and even about him not holding his both hands in the back or not looking like his poorly CGI-made iteration in "Smallville"

Like nigga, he's an alien deity on cosmic steroids whose existence predated the Multiverse, spurt an Omega plastron in most every comic book iteration and you dare evoking the "Smallville" finale, really?? What do you want??? Stop quoting the DCAU, Smallverse and Arrowverse to apologize for your shit. ?? Biased Disney cock-sucking niggas who weren't talking like this about Hulk or Thanos... ???
Man please shut the fuck up. You weird af dude

First and foremost I want a good movie.

I disagree with whoever said if you didn't like the first release then this not gonna make you a fan. I think seeing the one the the director envisioned when he signed on to do the project should be viewed as such. i.e. you can absolutely hate the first one but absolutely love this one.

Third. I want more of these types of movie lengths for this genre. I know it's super hard already trying to decide what to keep vs what to cut when you're drawing inspiration from several comics in an arch then trying to fit that in a little over 2hrs. Make that shit 4 hours and tell the story the way you want

Lastly, I want more of these films catered to adults. More adult themed stories, tones, language, etc...

I hope this film sets a trend with all these things I've mentioned

I mean you can be a fan of whatever you want to be a fan of. There's no rules to this...

My whole point is people are aware that they are not fans. Think justice league is the worst film in the world, and want the Snyder cut to completely change their mind and make them an instant fan.

Like expecting this to transform to the best movie ever is just asking to be let down imo

I don't think folks want it to transform into the best movie ever, just turn it into a decent movie.

BTW I love trailer, but I saw niggaz bitching about why we even need a trailer.

Yet...them same niggas would be bitching if NO trailer was dropped. Muthafuccas aint gonna be satisfied either way.

And they (Snyder, DC fans) hyped the hell outta this cut. Like Snyder had nothing to do with the first cut.

So if peoples expectations are high that's on them.
All I'm saying is the new footage will be mostly appreciated by people who already enjoyed the first film.

If you didn't like the first film, I don't understand how you expecting extra footage to change that

However if you at least enjoyed the last film and wish they could have done more.... It makes sense to be excited to see them do more....

Stuff like the black suit and darkseid on screen has me excited... But if that shit don't increase your anticipation.... I'm asking you to be realistic about what you expecting

I am here for this..I want it to be better, more coherent than that bullshit they put out in theaters..

I like the trailer and hoping for the best.

All I'm saying is the new footage will be mostly appreciated by people who already enjoyed the first film.

If you didn't like the first film, I don't understand how you expecting extra footage to change that

However if you at least enjoyed the last film and wish they could have done more.... It makes sense to be excited to see them do more....

Stuff like the black suit and darkseid on screen has me excited... But if that shit don't increase your anticipation.... I'm asking you to be realistic about what you expecting
Strongly disagree

My opinion on this version will be on its own for the most part. You can hate the first one and enjoy this one. While I didn't hate the first one, it really was pretty mid.

This version can undo all of that and the first version will be a thing of the past as far as I'm concerned

Thinking extended footage of a film you didn't like it's going to "save" it seems like you're setting yourself up to be disappointed.

I think the additions are going to be largely fan service. Shit from the comics. Dope visuals. I'm not expecting a complete different movie.

Like for example...a much longer Batman dream sequence is being shown in the trailers. They said Snyder had a shit load of footage from when they shot bvs that he planned on using in the upcoming justice league movies.

The dream sequence in bvs imo was one of the better parts of that movie...... But it was real short. And mad people were complaining about Batman using guns.... So to see like a 15 minutes more of that or however much of that that alternate reality that shot will get mixed reviews given how much you liked that part.

Now if you never cared for that scene. How can you be excited about a longer version of it?

I think most of the Snyder cut is going to be more of stuff we already saw just..... More if that makes sense

Back