Welcome To aBlackWeb

BTW I love trailer, but I saw niggaz bitching about why we even need a trailer.

It has to be the best DCEU film
like this is an od take... Cuz most of y'all consider it the worst..... Extra footage is only going to enhance what's already there....

The story not gonna change. Like what are you expecting to have it metamorphosis into the best movie?

Same cast, same plot, just some different pacing, visuals and action sequences

I think expectations need to be realistic.

If you HATED the first movie, I don't think an extended cut is going to make you fall in love with the movie.

The people who will mostly appreciate this are people who are already fans of the first film and just want to see all the extra footage.

I feel like we're going to run into another WW84 situation where actual fans are gonna be happy and think it's great.... And then there's going to be eager people rushing in to make jokes and complain it's the same movie
What are fans called that love the dark Knight series but hate current DC films?

I wonder why they went with the box framing instead of widescreen. I wanted to check the trailer on my tv.

Didn't see anything in the trailer to make me go "oh shit!" but im still looking forward to checking this out when it drops

I wonder why they went with the box framing instead of widescreen. I wanted to check the trailer on my tv.

Didn't see anything in the trailer to make me go "oh shit!" but im still looking forward to checking this out when it drops

Yeah, the movie is gonna have a 1.66:1 aspect ratio. Gonna be bars on the side of the your screen.

3FC07590-9C52-4473-A6EA-4B990300DAD9.jpeg

What are fans called that love the dark Knight series but hate current DC films?
You're not a fan of the DCEU.

Which is cool, but I don't think a movie you already didn't like with extra footage is going to convert you as a new fan.

So I don't see the point of non-fans anticipating something they're already convinced they not gonna like

Which is cool, but I don't think a movie you already didn't like with extra footage is going to convert you as a new fan.

So I don't see the point of non-fans anticipating something they're already convinced they not gonna like
Lol you haven't answered my question and replied with an assumption.

The first sentence answered your question.

The Nolan trilogy isn't a part of that
Lol so you can be a fan of DC and not a fan of DC movie franchise?

I would accept that as an accurate description I want them to be good hence me constantly paying to watch their films

Lol so you can be a fan of DC and not a fan of DC movie franchise?

I would accept that as an accurate description I want them to be good hence me constantly paying to watch their films
The DCEU is DC's attempt to link their movies together in a shared universe.

Nolan dark knight series was completely different. He wanted no parts

I mean you can be a fan of whatever you want to be a fan of. There's no rules to this...

My whole point is people are aware that they are not fans. Think justice league is the worst film in the world, and want the Snyder cut to completely change their mind and make them an instant fan.

Like expecting this to transform to the best movie ever is just asking to be let down imo

The DCEU is DC's attempt to link their movies together in a shared universe.

Nolan dark knight series was completely different. He wanted no parts
Ok cool i genuinely was unaware I appreciate that information.

watch all superhero films as a casual like stated previously I see no reason to want one to be better than the other but I haven't enjoyed dceu

c217038b2a59f2c928054c7555eda8ff4d3f9456.gifv

Like if this doesn't get you excited alone.... It's clear this not for you ??‍♂️

I swear, I have seen some Beckies whining about his anatomical proportions, the fact he wore an Omega Symbol style plastron and even about him not holding his both hands in the back or not looking like his poorly CGI-made iteration in "Smallville"

Like nigga, he's an alien deity on cosmic steroids whose existence predated the Multiverse, spurt an Omega plastron in most every comic book iteration and you dare evoking the "Smallville" finale, really?? What do you want??? Stop quoting the DCAU, Smallverse and Arrowverse to apologize for your shit. ?? Biased Disney cock-sucking niggas who weren't talking like this about Hulk or Thanos... ???

I swear, I have seen some Beckies whining about his anatomical proportions, the fact he wore an Omega Symbol style plastron and even about him not holding his both hands in the back or not looking like his poorly CGI-made iteration in "Smallville"

Like nigga, he's an alien deity on cosmic steroids whose existence predated the Multiverse, spurt an Omega plastron in most every comic book iteration and you dare evoking the "Smallville" finale, really?? What do you want??? Stop quoting the DCAU, Smallverse and Arrowverse to apologize for your shit. ?? Biased Disney cock-sucking niggas who weren't talking like this about Hulk or Thanos... ???
Your obsession with Marvel is weird

Back