Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC needs to stop putting shit out thinking it’s gonna work just cuz it’s a super hero movie .....put some thought and effort into ur shit
See this the shit that makes me comment and not drop it...

This is something different.... Y'all just didn't like it.

The movie wanted to addressv Diana being lonely and not letting go of the past.I think they succeeded in that. But most people don't care.

The movie didn't want to have a traditional big bad. They wanted the big bad to be peoples greed and tie it into Diana's personal struggle. People didn't care and thought it was wack.

The movie didn't use special effects in the standard way, they used a hybrid of 80's techniques with 2020 technology. People don't like way it looks.

This movie did hella shit different that y'all clearly just didn't appreciate.

That's why I keep saying y'all just didn't like the movie. I liked a lot of the shit they did, because I appreciated the effort and end result

If this shit was Captain Marvel what would you say? This movie is Amazing Spider-Man 2 levels of bad. Justice League and SQ arw better than this movie.
This post all over the place. But I think this movie is better than all 4 mentioned

See this the shit that makes me comment and not drop it...

This is something different.... Y'all just didn't like it.

The movie wanted to addressv Diana being lonely and not letting go of the past.I think they succeeded in that. But most people don't care.

The movie didn't want to have a traditional big bad. They wanted the big bad to be peoples greed and tie it into Diana's personal struggle. People didn't care and thought it was wack.

The movie didn't use special effects in the standard way, they used a hybrid of 80's techniques with 2020 technology. People don't like way it looks.

This movie did hella shit different that y'all clearly just didn't appreciate.

That's why I keep saying y'all just didn't like the movie. I liked a lot of the shit they did, because I appreciated the effort and end result
All of that stuff sounds good. They just executed it poorly.

So Patty Jenkins a bad director now?

I think it was perfectly executed... It's just not what people wanted from that movie.

90% of the complaint is wishes are dumb...

If that's the idea walking in how can you expect to enjoy the movie?

when aquaman came out it was inferior to Into the spiderverse

When Wonder Woman 2 came out it was inferior to Jamie foxx as a cat for half the movie

Also if the concepts in the movie were perfectly executed this movie wouldn’t have a score that’s comparable with Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer lmao
Man take that shit to espn...

Nigga talking about score analysis shit...
Every one I checked w mostly females say the movie was wack
Nice way to tell us you do hair.... But most chicks LOVE jumping on popular hating trends... They live for that shit... That's how y'all acting :smh:

Man take that shit to espn...

Nigga talking about score analysis shit...

Nice way to tell us you do hair.... But most chicks LOVE jumping on popular hating trends... They live for that shit... That's how y'all acting :smh:
Gotta look at the scores

IIRC the thing with rotten tomatoes didn’t happen until BVS came out

when aquaman came out it was inferior to Into the spiderverse

When Wonder Woman 2 came out it was inferior to Jamie foxx as a cat for half the movie
That Jamie Foxx shit some garbage, and I feel like this is God's way of being an asshole to me considering these movies came out the same day...

I cannot in success communicate the annoyance this presents ??‍♂️

So Patty Jenkins a bad director now?

I think it was perfectly executed... It's just not what people wanted from that movie.

90% of the complaint is wishes are dumb...

If that's the idea walking in how can you expect to enjoy the movie?

lol at "perfectly executed".. cmon fam you even admitted it yourself there was some shit this movie was lacking on. Script tweaks and all that. You cant say... yeah they dropped the ball on this part here but then say it was "perfectly executed"

this shit was a disappointment overall... and not just to the folks that have no faith in DC... it was a disappointment to folks that legit wanted this to be good as well

lol at "perfectly executed".. cmon fam you even admitted it yourself there was some shit this movie was lacking on. Script tweaks and all that. You cant say... yeah they dropped the ball on this part here but then say it was "perfectly executed"

this shit was a disappointment overall... and not just to the folks that have no faith in DC... it was a disappointment to folks that legit wanted this to be good as well
Okay, I'll concede to the movie told a story that didn't go over with fans if the genre...

It unsuccessfully attempted to be something it's audience never wanted to begin with..

While some may appreciate the insight to the film principal characters... Many others felt their motivations fell flat to what the film set out to accomplish.

those who enjoyed this film will find themselves in the minority trying to figure out why the fuck everybody bugging... Cuz to them that shit was some good smoke ??‍♂️

Last edited:
As good as the Russo brothers are as directors, I think one of the best things they could have done for the MCU was challenging themselves to be "Honest Trailers" proof.

Patty should have taken a similar approach.

Back