Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another point of contention my son raised was with her. In the flashback the golden warrior had conspicuously green eyes. OG Wonder Woman did not. Can tell she was thrown in as an afterthought.

How dope had it been if they de-aged her for the flashback scene then you see her in the final credits still alive.
I didn't understand why she was thrown in literally at the very last minute of the movie. Wished she would have had more relevance than that.

Last edited:
Du must have gave up defending this he ain’t been back in awhile lol
No, I just don't have the desire to argue with people committed to disagreeing with me.

Niggaz don't like the movie.... That's fine.

Not liking a movie doesn't make it bad... But that's how people argue.

" I don't like this movie because I don't want to like this movie therefore it must be horrible"

That's how people think now.. It's exhausting. The movie made it's. The 3rd one was announced. I enjoyed. I'm good in the world.

Fuck I'm supposed to do? Hold niggaz faces against the tv and say."LIKE IT!!"

niggaz already don't like the new Batman movie and it ain't even out yet ??‍♂️

No, I just don't have the desire to argue with people committed to disagreeing with me.

" I don't like this movie because I don't want to like this movie therefore it must be horrible"

That's how people think now.. It's exhausting. The movie made it's. The 3rd one was announced. I enjoyed. I'm good in the world.

Liking a movie doesn’t make it good either Du.

You should be offended they are treating your favorite franchise the way they are. But I respect your POV.

I just like to argue ??‍♂️

Gotdamn, you play the "woe is me" to perfection.

Damn near every single person who didn't like the film gave reasons why.

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean that they were being negative for no reason.

Cut this out.

Gotdamn, you play the "woe is me" to perfection.

Damn near every single person who didn't like the film gave reasons why.

Just because you don't agree doesn't mean that they were being negative for no reason.

Cut this out.
No, imma say what imma say ?

That's why I ain't posting every page. I ain't gotta cut shit out.... It's how I see it

WW84 may be far from perfect but there is definitely cognitive dissonance and group think going on with DC/Marvel movies.

Alot of you won't admit it or can't see it clear enough to recognize it.

WW84 may be far from perfect but there is definitely cognitive dissonance and group think going on with DC/Marvel movies.

Alot of you won't admit it or can't see it clear enough to recognize it.
The movie is trash bro and I was waiting for it. Was a big fan if the WW comics and here rivalry with Cheetah. Loved the story line of Maxwell in the comics ans they blew it period.

If this shit was Captain Marvel what would you say? This movie is Amazing Spider-Man 2 levels of bad. Justice League and SQ arw better than this movie.

I was really waiting for this movie to drop. Her lasso'n a lightning bolt in one of the trailers was one of the things that had me interested. I just didn't get this story. Idek if the Cheetah lady even served a purpose. I watched this shit in shifts. This was straight Nyquil and confusion. Very disappointing.

Back