Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh. Action scenes were terrible. Spider-Man 2002 had much better action scenes WTF?
basically a mixture of Kazaam and Batman forever

08424c9516d777affa3ce7b1a05c4a01.gif

that's another thing that aint make no gotdamn sense.

So an essentially naked Cheetah gets electrocuted but Wonder Woman head to toe in fuckin metal armour is unharmed? The fuck?
WW had her power/strength restored so she's back to being a goddess. She's the daughter of Zeuz. That's probably why it didn't hurt her

Not sure why it hurt Cheetah though. Don't know how the stone works. If her wish is to be like WW then she should essentially be a goddess as well and be able to fly and all the cool shit we saw WW do. Cheetah also added the apex predator wish too so yea ?‍♂️

I'm trying to figure out why this movie was made thematically besides the fact that a Wonder Woman sequel equals more money.

She is exactly where she was at the end of the movie as she was at the beginning and from the looks at the DC continuity, nobody remembers what happened, including a pre teen/teenage Bruce Wayne

Watched it. Better than aquaman but not by a whole lot. Max lord was so fucking annoying. The whole "you have to live truthfully!" Ending was lame. Not an absolute dumpster fire of a movie, but not something I would watch again unless a woman really wanted me to watch and I really was hoping for pre marital sex.

Watched it. Better than aquaman but not by a whole lot. Max lord was so fucking annoying. The whole "you have to live truthfully!" Ending was lame. Not an absolute dumpster fire of a movie, but not something I would watch again unless a woman really wanted me to watch and I really was hoping for pre marital sex.
Aquaman had much better action and a plot that made sense.

Wonder Woman 3 is being fast-tracked, Warner Bros. announced today. The news comes as the pic has amounted to $85M WW after a $16.7M domestic debut.

The threequel will be written by Patty Jenkins, who is attached to direct, and starring Gal Gadot.

The pic was released on HBO Max in the states and in theaters this past weekend. The sequel was in its second weekend abroad, grossing $19.4M from 42 markets. Combined with US/Canada, WW1984 made $36.1M.

“As fans around the world continue to embrace Diana Prince, driving the strong opening weekend performance of Wonder Woman 1984, we are excited to be able to continue her story with our real life Wonder Women – Gal and Patty – who will return to conclude the long-planned theatrical trilogy,” said Toby Emmerich, Chairman, Warner Bros. Pictures Group.

Back