Welcome To aBlackWeb

Max and Minerva could have been much better...

But they were much better than previous dc villians... annnnnnnnd they didn't die.

They both had heavy tastes of power and didn't die.

It's wide open for Barbra Minerva to spend the rest of her life trying to get that power back.

And Max just needs to be down on his luck again. Those types don't learn their lessons. I think it was a great start for two characters that could have a big villain future ??‍♂️

I mean his 8-9 year old child in 1984 is 45 now.

That weaknesses dead. Max get another shot like that... He's not gonna have that connection to stop him.

And Minerva is like in her 60's OF COURSE she would go through a transformation that brings her youth back along with powers

They tried to flesh out Max and Barbara’s characters as much as they could I guess that’s why people thought it was boring.
Two good actors who really made the most of their roles.
The high points of the movie is what people didn't like. And a lot of people hated the wish stone powers in general. They though wishes was a stupid thing to fight. Like I keep saying. Just cuz they didn't like it don't make it bad ??‍♂️

Last edited:
Two good actors who really made the most of their roles.
The high points of the movie is what people didn't like. And a lot of people hated the wish stone powers in general. They though wishes was a stupid thing to fight. Like I keep saying. They cuz they didn't like it don't make it bad ??‍♂️
I didn’t see anything wrong with the premise.

but she was back human at the end so can she transform at will? I’ll be honest I don’t know much about the character
She's a researcher. Her job is in the museum. And she did a lot of the leg work researching the artifact for Diana. In the comics that's one of the ways she got her powers. Which is what I was kinda expecting, but I'll rock with the wish because she's not dead. She still knows how to research and she had a taste of power. 10 times outta 10 this character spends the rest of her days trying to get that power back. Cheetah is clearly not done ??‍♂️

Du...

Your optimistic perspective is admirable but ultimately we are talking about a film franchise that is behaving like the mid 90's and early 00's

Minerva was great.

The electrocution take down was ridiculous.

When she was ripping away the armor tho..... That's a better representation of how powerful cheetah is. The final fight between them didn't live up to my expectations either..... But I don't think it was enough to sink the movie... And while her performance deserved a better send off...she still knocked it out the park on all levels and I think one of the main things everbody will be excited about going forward is her return.

The feedback will be over whelming

I actually want the flash movie to be good but smh.

tbh there best movie recently was shazaam. And that was basically a kids movie w a simple plot
That was the best foster kid movie I've ever seen in my entire life, and I'm not even bullshitting.

Like not to soapbox.... But that's why I rep for the team. As a 30 year comic reader....DC comics has op'd characters with very human weaknesses. That's where they stand strong.

Bruce Wayne is fucked up mentally. He never got over his parents death. He has strong PTSD. Obsessively controlling. Like he's mad toxic. His best stories highlight those weaknesses. The movies tread lightly.

Harley isa survivor of MAJOR MAJOR domestic abuse. That's the source of her popularity. The movie stray away from it.

Diana has a princess syndrome to the max. She has trouble accepting she can be wrong. And is stubborn as fuck when it comes to getting her way. THIS MOVIE DIRECTLY ADDRESSED THAT. But fans are proving hollywood right. Had they had a more beat'em up movie, niggaz would be satisfied.. But because they actually highlighted her psyche and did a character piece. Niggaz is furious.

?

Back