Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked this,very meta commentary on the world today and world leaders and selfish people and the choices(Wishes) that we make and the sacrifices that come with those choices. A couple of scenes that stood out were when she said goodbye to Steve and the camera pans out and she's trying not to cry and you can just see a sliver of Steve and he says "Diana I'll always love you,no matter where I am". The other scene was when she used the Lasso to talk through Max Lord and the meta commentary as she looked into the camera and said something like "I'm not the hero YOU are" ,in other words stop waiting for someone to "save" you in life.

It ain't bad, it ain't good either. Def not the direction DC was going since WW1 but hey it is what it is.

For what?

Niggaz tryna roast the movie cuz it's the fun trendy thing to do.

Shit ain't nowhere close to that bad

No bruh. Im a fan of DC frfr.

I will never forgive them for JL...never. That broke my heart. They deserve NO MERCY.

Again, throw the entire dceu in the trash

Patty did fine. The movie looked amazing. And she definitely brought the best out of Kristen Wig

The script could have had a few tweaks.... But it's nothing to lose faith and give up hope on the entire franchise. That's just extremely over the top. It wasn't even a bad movie, it just wasn't everybody's taste.

Just cuz you don't like something don't mean it's bad. It's okay to not like something that's good. The movie was a good movie. If YOU didn't like it... That's cool.... But it's not a bad movie as a result.

I think it's fair for majority of the people commenting to say it wasn't that good. I loved WW1 but this just wasn't as good to me. Peoole who are saying it's terrible are overreacting but nothing about this movie was that special at all. I was with you on Aquaman, WW, and Shazam but this one was just meh with some good visuals and Kristen Wig stealing the show which is one thing I loved about the movie. If you liked it thats def good you were entertained but not everybody is overreacting about it being underwhelming.

DC 4 life but damn..

I'ma keep to a buck. Shit was trash. I'm super disappointed. And yes, I picked up on the 80s esthetic that they were going for. Not just the costumes and sets. The actual shots and cinematography and CGI. Seems like they were really tryna capture that 80s summer blockbuster feel in every way. They failed.

Kristin Wiig was good though.

The night battle between Cheetah and WW was wack. Watched the movie in 4K and still could barely see the fights. The boss battle's should.be shot in light or at least if it's dark have it so we can make out the fight clearly.

Niggaz wanted to dislike this. It's mad clear when y'all critic things that we've known for years.

We knew it was in 1984 for over 2 years. How is that why you don't like it.

Yessss it was long af. However they wanted to really establishment Max, minerva, and the closeness between Diana and Steve. Maybe too long for some of y'all... But I saw no "pointless" scenes or anything that dragged the movie.

Just last night I feel asleep 4 times trying to watch season 1 if his dark materials. That's am example of too much dialogue dragging something. I feel like they were trying to do the book verbatim. WW84 was not that slow.

I do agree more could have been done with cheetah and the ending. That's a very valid complaint. They did a very good job at building a very good unlikely villain. She deserved a better send off. This was the close equivalent of the bad cgi fight in BP.. The villains deserved better.

Niggaz wanted to dislike this. It's mad clear when y'all critic things that we've known for years.

Yessss it was long af. However they wanted to really establishment Max, minerva, and the closeness between Diana and Steve. Maybe too long for some of y'all... But I saw no "pointless" scenes or anything that dragged the movie.

Just last night I feel asleep 4 times trying to watch season 1 if his dark materials. That's am example of too much dialogue dragging something. I feel like they were trying to do the book verbatim. WW84 was not that slow.

I do agree more could have been done with cheetah and the ending. That's a very valid complaint. They did a very good job at building a very good unlikely villain. She deserved a better send off. This was the close equivalent of the bad cgi fight in BP.. The villains deserved better.
I wonder did they change Max Lord's powers due to Jessica Jones Purple Man villain? Max Lord and Purple Man have the same powers and JJ and WW killed them the same way by breaking their necks. I could see that being a factor in the backstory change.

Far as Cheetah goes her character and story was the best thing about the movie to me. Even though I didn't like the backstory change they stuck close enough to her background. They could've kept her as the main and brought back Steve. Then set up Max Lord as villain 3 for WW3

Nah... Some of us remember pre-crisis DC and what Max did during the crisis.

We are effectively being robbed of that

Back