Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like y'all griping about the wish stone.....

Powerful artifacts corrupting their users isn't so left field that it made anything bad per say..I dunno, I can't make y'all niggaz like the shit if y'all convinced you gonna hate it. But I will never agree this was a bad movie. And I'm convinced y'all choose to dislike shit at this point. Nuffin was that extreme to make this considered a bad movie. Little small nit picking things that niggaz committed to an agenda gonna push.

ANYBODY Who liked it actually wanna talk about some of the good things? I'm ignoring the negative shit.

I still think a smooth switch would have sealed the deal with cheetah. She was damn near perfect.

When you doing superhero movies in hollywood you always run the risk of having similar plot points.... But the wish stone being a mystical object that gave those powers is better than... angels...
That would be a valid argument if Hancock wasnt 12 years old so it just come off as lazy recycled material. Look I really wanted to like this movie. First one was dope, this is a major step back.

Like y'all griping about the wish stone.....

Powerful artifacts corrupting their users isn't so left field that it made anything bad per say..I dunno, I can't make y'all niggaz like the shit if y'all convinced you gonna hate it. But I will never agree this was a bad movie. And I'm convinced y'all choose to dislike shit at this point. Nuffin was that extreme to make this considered a bad movie. Little small nit picking things that niggaz committed to an agenda gonna push.

ANYBODY Who liked it actually wanna talk about some of the good things? I'm ignoring the negative shit.

I still think a smooth switch would have sealed the deal with cheetah. She was damn near perfect.
Lol damn if this isn’t being biased and close minded

I enjoyed this more than the first wonder woman. I like the that the more time she spent with Steve the physically weaker she got. Like more human. It was dope to me. To save humanity she had to separate herself from their world romantically. That was dope
Steam Community :: :: WW
Cut The B.S. DUDU

Like, cheetah in the comics got her powers from a God. And Minerva also knows that research shit too.... They could have easily flipped it where she made a better deal with the God that max did and and the god grants her full cheetah powers and dissolved all max's wish powers. Like she really can be tank on diana's level at times.

Such a missed opportunity... But definitely not enough to disqualify the movie

If you really bout it bout it you'd rewatch Iron Fist and The Defenders while taking shots everytime you hear "i am the protector of Kung Lun"
I liked this series as well.

Niggaz was way too hard on Danny

Just watched it.

Not as good as the first movie but was definitely more entertaining. Liked how they stepped it up a notch and filmed it like it was a movie shot in the 80s.

Some things were definitely wierd and corny like Asian Barron Trump saving the world from his father :hahaha:

DC in a decent spot right now. Man of Steel and Shazam still the top 2 best movies overall. Can't wait for Justice League.

Back