Welcome To aBlackWeb

They combined origins of all the Cheetahs past and present.

Oh...man..i wish they would of chose one and flushed it out more...gave her more of the roll as the main baddie...

Disappointed in that and the look of cheetah in this movie.

Naw they made their own origin for cheetah...

If that's the case..thats even more disappointing. They dropped the ball w this movie version, especially if it's a one off....

As far as Cheetah, a nice switch of focus would have done the character much more justice.

Kristen Wig did an awesome job and deserved to be the big bad.

When she got her second wish, powered up, and made her final transformation... It would have been dope if that when Diana arrived she found max first, already beaten and depowerd. The damage from the stone being the reversed across the world while cheetah is revealing herself to be the only threat remaining.

Give them a proper fight, and the movie ends a little better for those viewers who wanted a traditional superhero movie.

I'm still not mad at what they did...I just understand the criticism

I once again hate to say something bad but on the 1st Wonder Woman, Patty Jenkins only directed and didn't write for it. The 2nd one she helped write and direct the film according to IMDB. Switching up the writers room wasn't a good look in my opinion

Ragnorok was the best Thor.

Hopefully this is the worst Wonder Woman. Hopefully...............
Lol well yeah but I just wanted to ask if this was them trying to imitate that

but yeah to go from arguably the best DC movie and then make a horrible sequel it’s rough

they just don’t make great movies and after 9 movies they still can’t figure it out then it just doesn’t bode well for them

Imagine if after Captain America Winter Soldier that the MCU still couldn’t establish themselves with a solid foundation

I once again hate to say something bad but on the 1st Wonder Woman, Patty Jenkins only directed and didn't write for it. The 2nd one she helped write and direct the film according to IMDB. Switching up the writers room wasn't a good look in my opinion

Didn't know this. The first Wonder Woman was awesome IMO and so I had high hopes for this one. Don't know why they'd change it up. Also didn't know Snyder was involved in the first one. Why not involve him in the 2nd when there's this huge outpour for his Justice League cut

Warner Bros should have thrown money at all the people involved in the first one to stay on the 2nd one and all future movies

I enjoyed this more than the first wonder woman. I like the that the more time she spent with Steve the physically weaker she got. Like more human. It was dope to me. To save humanity she had to separate herself from their world romantically. That was dope

Yeah I didn't like this and the hype goin in was too much.....I like they put in more fight scenes buuuuut....the fight scenes were also not that good imo especially the whole White House fight(which was hyped up like shit in the trailers)....didn't like the way they bought back Steve....I get the whole wish shit "bought him back" but i didn't like how they teased it cuz i literally thought he survived (on some dark knight rises type shit)....they should've kept the same guy the whole movie not switch to "her perspective"...it just threw me off.....felt a lil long and dry at time too even in some of the actions sequences......that gold wonder woman is gonna be the costume of year next Halloween lol

2.5 outta 5 stars(the villains did it for me lol)

I enjoyed this more than the first wonder woman. I like the that the more time she spent with Steve the physically weaker she got. Like more human. It was dope to me. To save humanity she had to separate herself from their world romantically. That was dope
Hmmm where have we seen that before?
C1EA42A5-0760-44CA-9635-1C629BFD59E7.jpeg

Lol well yeah but I just wanted to ask if this was them trying to imitate that

but yeah to go from arguably the best DC movie and then make a horrible sequel it’s rough

they just don’t make great movies and after 9 movies they still can’t figure it out then it just doesn’t bode well for them

Imagine if after Captain America Winter Soldier that the MCU still couldn’t establish themselves with a solid foundation

Let's throw Du a bone

Ironman did it. Dropped a dope 1st movie, then absolutely shit the bed w/ the 2nd.

Let's throw Du a bone

Ironman did it. Dropped a dope 1st movie, then absolutely shit the bed w/ the 2nd.
Iron man 2 wasn’t horrible to ppl

just that it wasn’t as good as the first

and the difference is WW is the best movie they put out next to MOS and the rest has been average to crap

I’m saying you can not have a sequel be this bad for the shining achievement for DC movies when the foundation is still this rocky

Back