Welcome To aBlackWeb

This shit was cheesy.

I really feel bad saying it because I enjoyed the 1st Wonder Woman and see where Patty Jenkins was going with the script but the ending was hella corny. it was a lot of stuff that they barely explained or didn't show how the characters understood and you just had to accept on blind faith also.

The action scenes overall was good. Pedro was great and Kristen Wiig was surprisingly very good when her character went dark

Last edited:
I see alot of folks had the same issues I had with the film after reading through the thread.

I just don't understand how Patty Jenkins went from the 1st Wonder Woman being a decent film to this one? I definitely understand where she was coming from with the script but it was a bunch of different, less corny ways to get her point across.

it's really hard to have faith in the DCEU when as soon as they make progress they take a step back. Wonder Woman and Shazam were good, Aquaman was ok, Harley Quinn was ehhh, and now this.............

SMH

I'm seeing alot of people saying what they don't like but not why they don't like it.

The more movies I saw the more I learned to like or dislike the movie that's on the screen, not the movie I wish I was seeing.

I really liked part 1 and was curious of how Steve would be in here.

I figured it out once I saw what the movie was about

shit is action packed and looks great.

I'm not done,but I'm glad to get any comic book movie and this is a fun movie so far.

This bitch running scenes looked like Cyber Punk glitches.
Best Wonder Woman 1984 GIFs | Gfycat

Jaguars Fan Confused Wtf GIF | Gfycat

Since the DCEU has started with Man of Steel in 2013 it's like WB has one or two good movies then they have one shitty or lackluster movie that puts them back about 5 - 6 steps after going 3 or 4 steps forward.

Just my opinion on DCEU films 7 years in:

M.O.S. - 10/10
BvS - 7/10
JL - 7 -7.5/10
Wonder Woman - 9/10
Aquaman - 9/10
Shazam! - 8/10
Woman Woman 84 - 6/10
Suicide Squad - GARBAGE
Harley Quinn - GARBAGE

I'm just about ready to tune out on the DCEU but I really want to see the Synder cut of Justice League before I just say fuck WB/DC. It's crazy that Marvel has plans and actually adapt some of the storylines into their movies and they actually WORK. WB execs don't even try to adapt the stories from DC comic books.

To the people who don't like Gal Gadot's acting, what did Chris Evans do as Captain America that Gal doesn't do as Wonder Woman?

Movie is good to me

Might even be more enjoyable than part 1

It's more like a Marvel movie

It's upbeat and comic bookish and faster paced

Part 1 was more serious and I loved the tone,but this is a pure popcorn movie.

@Soul_Rattler

I think Gal Gadot is fine as Wonder Woman.

I like how she kinda comes off as genuine in the roles. Like the 1st Wonder Woman she did a great job of acting like everything she encountered was new and interesting to her and in this one she really comes off as a good person who was really interested in Dr. Minerva when they got dinner and hung out. She does a good job being a goody 2 shoes so to speak. Lol.

I think it's unfair to judge her against Chris Evan's because he had more films being Captain America and his character arc changed drastically from how it 1st was depicted

Back