Welcome To aBlackWeb

My friend said this was horrible and it was worse than Justice league lol

Movie was too long and didn't start picking up until a 1hr 1/2 into the film. Now between JL & WW84, JL is the movie that needed an extra 30-35 mins. The plot of this movie was trash and the CGI for Cheeta was terrible.

I will say that Wiig needs a better agent.

What little choreography there was she shined thru it. Great intensity and quite dynamic when she takes off running...till the CG kicks in.

Wiig needs to kill all the ad-libbing and take action more serious cause she got the chops for it. Obviously willing to take a bump.

Terrible smh

I was dying laughing by the end of the opening scene...if they at least kept that up i could have stayed awake

This story/movie is for dreamy little girls and late bloomers

I'm a keep it 100. WB just needs to throw the whole DCEU in the trash.

This WW84 movie was NOT it at all. As I said before the story was on some cheesy late 80s-early 90s kiddie shit based on a make a wish rock. I might be in the minority here but Maxwell Lord whole purpose and story was trash and he probably would have been better off put in another DC movie as a more modern day version as a metahuman Max Lord. The only bright spots in this movie didn't start until a hour & half into a movie that turns out to be 2:30hrs long. Cheetah was a good villain but the CGI was terrible.

Like I said before, 30-35 mins should have been cut from this movie. The ending is laughable but again, WB execs ran interference on that. WW84 at best is barely a 6 out of 10 film.

Last edited:
This shit was cheesy.

I really feel bad saying it because I enjoyed the 1st Wonder Woman and see where Patty Jenkins was going with the script but the ending was hella corny. it was a lot of stuff that they barely explained or didn't show how the characters understood and you just had to accept on blind faith also.

The action scenes overall was good. Pedro was great and Kristen Wiig was surprisingly very good when her character went dark

Last edited:
I see alot of folks had the same issues I had with the film after reading through the thread.

I just don't understand how Patty Jenkins went from the 1st Wonder Woman being a decent film to this one? I definitely understand where she was coming from with the script but it was a bunch of different, less corny ways to get her point across.

it's really hard to have faith in the DCEU when as soon as they make progress they take a step back. Wonder Woman and Shazam were good, Aquaman was ok, Harley Quinn was ehhh, and now this.............

SMH

Back