Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hooded Just His.Pause nigga

I know niggas kinda salty Hooded Justice is gay,but that was his original....backstory....

I wonder if he really killed some feds?Sex stuff

Fred bold as fuck.Just burning shit in front of a cop

So Superman inspired HJ too

So June,his wife writes for the newspaper.

LOL when he ended up in the front of the store and the fat dude,fred was like WTF?

This nigga in like 3 closets

June seems like she knew something was up with metro and HJ that first time he came through.

I wonder how Metropolis knew he was gay?

Crazy that she is the baby he saved.

The mirror scenes with him putting on the make up remind me of Bamboozled

Dope how he puts on white make up and Angela puts on black make up.

okay so they are very on the nose with media making black ppl hate each other

shot the shit out of fat man Fred

So the Judd shit is solved.I knew he hung himself soon as a saw Will using that light to command him.He wasn't lying about killing Judd though

I wonder what happened to Will's son and wife and how Angela ended up in Saigon?Guess we'll see next ep.

I see they had a warning,but them lights probably caused some seizures.

Bussin your ass on my day off is what we not gonna do @AP21

Back to the subject at hand

random, but this is why i dont like Emergency Awesome anymore

and its really not a slight at him as a lot of youtubers do misleading shit

i want to preface my post by saying i havent seen sunday's episode, and now the job has blocked all my streaming sites b/c some fuck shit that happened last week, but he keeps putting mr manhattan in his thumbnails giving the impression that the episode is in fact about mr. Manhattan. Now if he is in this latest episode, then disregard this post, but it seems like the ol click bait approach when he doesnt have to do that b/c the episodes have been great without MM.

There are other characters he could use in his thumbnails

random, but this is why i dont like Emergency Awesome anymore

and its really not a slight at him as a lot of youtubers do misleading shit

i want to preface my post by saying i havent seen sunday's episode, and now the job has blocked all my streaming sites b/c some fuck shit that happened last week, but he keeps putting mr manhattan in his thumbnails giving the impression that the episode is in fact about mr. Manhattan. Now if he is in this latest episode, then disregard this post, but it seems like the ol click bait approach when he doesnt have to do that b/c the episodes have been great without MM.

There are other characters he could use in his thumbnails

He been doing this tho.

Not just w/ Watchmen either

He been doing this tho.

Not just w/ Watchmen either
well, i stopped checking for him for a while, but i recently caught this with watchmen. Damn near all his episode recaps have MM in the thumbnail despite either no mention of MM or a very very small one

That movie where the black ppl killed each other is a real movie called The Life Of Walter Mitty about a dude who lives a double life

Ben Stiller did a remake a few yrs ago.I never saw it.

And that other black cop who Will said inspired him,was based on the real life first NYC black cop.

Dope episode!

lol @ the police chief trying to cop pleas at the end. "I'm trying to help you people"

got a whole klan outfit in the closet tho lol talking about that's his legacy foh.

I gotta rewatch... Aint make no sense the minutemen even trying to recruit Hooded Justice if they were just gonna do him dirty like that. Well I should say for Captain Metropolis to be on that bullshit cuz the rest of them didnt know Hooded Justice was black.

Those familiar with the comics was Hooded Justice one of the first masked vigilantes?

Dope episode!

lol @ the police chief trying to cop pleas at the end. "I'm trying to help you people"

got a whole klan outfit in the closet tho lol talking about that's his legacy foh.

I gotta rewatch... Aint make no sense the minutemen even trying to recruit Hooded Justice if they were just gonna do him dirty like that. Well I should say for Captain Metropolis to be on that bullshit cuz the rest of them didnt know Hooded Justice was black.

Those familiar with the comics was Hooded Justice one of the first masked vigilantes?

He was the first ever

Dope episode!

They got the idea to be heroes in costume from him

Back