Welcome To aBlackWeb

No issue watching the same story retold in live action as opposed to them doing something different?
They're always going to make changes but the point is they've already ok'd a working formula...

This whole generation of young adults grew up on teen Titans and young Justice...

These were this generations Batman animated series, JLA series....

Robin done right on the big screen will 100% work

Do you complain when we keep getting Peter Parker in high school. Dude been there for 20 years

I don't like rehashing the same stories over and over.

If they were to try to reboot spiderman and start over all over again I wouldnt pay to see that shit. ESPECIALLY if it's from Sony and Sony alone.

That's the thing about handling your characters properly.. if you do it right.. you dont have to keep resetting and regurgitating the same shit every 5+ years or so.

Only reason I support this latest iteration is because Marvel, and not Sony is handling it.

More and more I think about it. They should just do a dick Grayson Robin origin movie 🤔

Make Batman the secondary character, and the point of view is mostly from Robin. Guaranteed that shit would slap

More and more I think about it. They should just do a dick Grayson Robin origin movie 🤔

Make Batman the secondary character, and the point of view is mostly from Robin. Guaranteed that shit would slap

I'd watch that....for free tho.

DC hasnt earned enough of my trust back to get my money yet lol

I'd watch that....for free tho.

DC hasnt earned enough of my trust back to get my money yet lol
I mean they already did it with the Titans live action show.

Shit wasn't a hit... But it's watchable.

They put the right effort into a dceu Dick Grayson, that's easy coasting into the next 10 years of cinema.

He can literally be what Tony stark was too MCU..

Marvel got aways from wolverine/hulk/Spidey cuz oft beef with Sony/fox.... But struck gold with Tony stark.

I feel like just bypass all the WB beef and confusion on what to do with supes/bats/ww and run with Grayson.... That's the winning formula. And the worst already know it... They just don't run with it

Nah they can give that shit a rest for a lil bit. Mix it up some.

Same with Superman...Lex, Zod n them are tired. Give us something else already

Exactly. It's not like marvel hasn't shown how the blueprint of using c- characters in their movies and developing character arcs that are engaging and endearing to the point they've elevated their values

Back