Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the last 10 years alone, we’ve seen joker portrayed in movies/tv 5 different times by 4 different actors.

yeah they can chill on him for a while man. He ain’t the only fuck Nigga in Gotham

And each...fans STILL came out to see the movies he's in. Outside ABW...muthafuccas wanna see Joker. Plain & simple.

You seriously think the studio gave folks that lil tease...only to turn around and say "Nah! It's not what the people want." Lol!! Muthafuccas got legit hyped in the movie theater. It's happening.

And when it does...ALL of yous in here is gonna see it regardless. So let's stop actin like you're not. Your curiosity will force you to watch it. Whether in the theater...at home...bootleg...wherever. Yall will be back in this same thread (or the Pt.2 one) discussing it.

All they have to do is keep building Joker up with those prison scenes showing him going crazy, bring in Harley to treat him and by the third movielet him loose on Gotham

And each...fans STILL came out to see the movies he's in. Outside ABW...muthafuccas wanna see Joker. Plain & simple.

You seriously think the studio gave folks that lil tease...only to turn around and say "Nah! It's not what the people want." Lol!! Muthafuccas got legit hyped in the movie theater. It's happening.

And when it does...ALL of yous in here is gonna see it regardless. So let's stop actin like you're not. Your curiosity will force you to watch it. Whether in the theater...at home...bootleg...wherever. Yall will be back in this same thread (or the Pt.2 one) discussing it.

Man when I saw the ending to the Batman and saw the joker shit, I turned that weak shit off so fast. I was hoping they wouldn’t pull a cheap move like that and they did.

And nigga, you don’t know me. I could give a fuck about a fuckin Batman. The shit getting stale anyway. It was almost like pulling teeth watching that movie anyway.

talking about some “don’t act like you’re not”

Honestly they could keep using Riddler

Could be an investigation on how Riddler escaping and Batman figuring out how he got out and how to put him back in prison

Not sure about Penguin since he's apparently getting a tv show

Honestly they could keep using Riddler

Could be an investigation on how Riddler escaping and Batman figuring out how he got out and how to put him back in prison

Not sure about Penguin since he's apparently getting a tv show
I don’t see a story for riddler honestly especially when he allowed himself to be caught

Man when I saw the ending to the Batman and saw the joker shit, I turned that weak shit off so fast. I was hoping they wouldn’t pull a cheap move like that and they did.

And nigga, you don’t know me. I could give a fuck about a fuckin Batman. The shit getting stale anyway. It was almost like pulling teeth watching that movie anyway.

talking about some “don’t act like you’re not”

Lol! Nigga...I'm sure you're be in that pt.2 thread if a Joker is featured in the next or 3rd. Regardless if you loved it or hate it.

But we'll see negro.

Back