Welcome To aBlackWeb

No chance is hell they are doing the Joker next. Its too over played and they not about to do the same formula as Dark Knight.

I bet money that the little clip we got in the first might be the only cameo we see of him in this trilogy. Next we will probably get Court Of Owls mixed with a other villain that works well in this universe. More Penguin would be great.

I was thinking this too. They just went thru Riddler terrorizing the city. CoO plot would be sorta a break from the craziness. Come back to that 3rd movie.

Thats 100% the best choice. Just leave the cameo we saw and keep it pushing.
Especially since that cameo wasn’t even apart of the movie

keep that as a little treat and just tell some different more unique stories

I wonder what a realistic poison Ivy looks like

You can’t do a Batman trilogy and not have the Joker at some point. The way it seems and the way the director spoke of him, Joker probably won’t be a threat til the last film

You can’t do a Batman trilogy and not have the Joker at some point. The way it seems and the way the director spoke of him, Joker probably won’t be a threat til the last film
Exactly, Joker is essential. The animated movies are some of the best movies and Joker is always around. So why keep him out of these movies? If people never get tired of seeing different versions of Batman why get tired of seeing different versions of Joker, especially if done well?

You can do a Batman trilogy without joker. Comic fans claim Batman has the best rogue gallery but we keep getting the same ol joker. This trilogy have a chance to give us a breath of fresh air

Because the Joker is basically the Yang to Batman’s Yin lol they literally go hand in hand. Niggas will always wonder where is the Joker???? People are going to want to see The Joker shoot the fair one with Batman.

I hear what y’all are saying but The Joker is too crucial to Batman’s story to intentionally leave him out. And they aren’t the MCU they can’t “No Uncle Ben” that shit lmao come on fam

Because the Joker is basically the Yang to Batman’s Yin lol they literally go hand in hand. Niggas will always wonder where is the Joker???? People are going to want to see The Joker shoot the fair one with Batman.

I hear what y’all are saying but The Joker is too crucial to Batman’s story to intentionally leave him out. And they aren’t the MCU they can’t “No Uncle Ben” that shit lmao come on fam
lol yeah man but the joker isn’t necessary in a Batman story

how much are we going to lean on the joker and take an opportunity away for a different story?

there’s so many other villains and it’s not like the Batman IP has been suffering from lack of popularity to the point where you need to tell this many joker stories

No joker? We’ll be aight

Back