Welcome To aBlackWeb

I felt like they were a lil heavy handed with the use of the batman/darth vader theme throughout the film. am I the only one?

This shit was great. I do kind of wish the riddler was less incel and more menacing with his presence, but it wasn’t too off putting. Penguin will definitely be a good multi-movie running villain if they have multiple movies.

I’d rank this 4th in Batman movies. Dark Knight, OG, and OG 2 coming before it. Robert Pattinson probably the best Batman of them all so far though.

This was great. I actually really wish I saw it in theaters. This would have been worth it

I'm still shocked that was Colin Farrell. What a transformation. I'd like them to bring him back and build on him

The fighting was great. Loved how this was very strong in the detective side of Batman. People may think the movie dragged but I thought it was great how they showed that version

Was that the serum that Bane uses?

I'd love a sequel to this. He's only 35 so they could make a few movies with him. Keep whoever the hell produced and directed it

17edc900c91ea30281129428a9c00aa199937c90.gifv

f80b4b829f6291b3eb6841343991e1df8d813da8.gifv

18aff0b000a4cc98374cef4776f5ffdd33552386.gifv

670a66ab02208a3bb4251aa8ad787ae872d64770.gifv

462546e4de0209c22545f6d7f3ce254caa7ec5ec.gifv

07cf518e394308674b3daaab24cc541572ccc062.gifv

93264b2a09e616c7933decf97316085d71061d3e.gifv

One of my favorite parts. Shows he’s still trying new things out and a little unsure of himself. He was legit shook when he hit the ledge on that building but knew he had no choice but to go for it.

Any other Batman movie he wouldn’t have hesitated at all and glided all the way back to the bat cave and hit a 10 point back flip landing while the gear retracted back into his suit, lol.

This shit was flames! I enjoyed the serious tone in this more than Nolan's version.

Someone mention it's kind of like "seven" and they are right, but that's not a bad thing.

Ready for a sequel.

Seen this. I was engaged up until Riddler got caught. I thought the movie was over but checked the time stamp and saw still had more to go. It started to drag after that.
Favorite scenes has to be the opening monologue and the car chase

So overall... This isn't a bad Batman movie.
But I feel like it's still a wasted effort

The way to "reintroduce" Batman imo is thru the bat family.

Here's my vision for the PERFECT Batman trilogy, and what this movie should have been and the direction DC should go in..

Batman movie 1: 35year old Batman, 24 year old robin. They have their first run in with Slade Wilson...Robin becomes Nightwing by the end of the movie. Leaves Batman to start the Titans and have spin off advei with the Titans

Batman movie 2: early 40's Batman gets 2nd Robin Jason Todd. Jason Todd of course goes overkill and is unhinged.. Batman questions his purpose. Todd gets killed by joker at the end of movie. Have him shoot barbra too for good measure.

Batman movie 3: years later. Batman in 50's red hood shows up. Oracle reaches out to Nightwing cuz Batman on some retirement shit. Nightwing realizes Red Hood is Batman trained.... Brings Bruce outta retirement. They stop red hood while realizing that ra's Al ghul was really behind it....

Movie 3 ends with Alfred telling Bruce there's a letter for him in the Batcave. Bruce asks who delivered it, and Alfred has no idea... He just noticed it was there.

It's from Talia.... She's telling Bruce about their son. How he's is out of control. She can't handle him, And with his skill and intelligence by the time Bruce reads this his son is already in Gotham.

Crowd goes ape shit

So overall... This isn't a bad Batman movie.
But I feel like it's still a wasted effort

The way to "reintroduce" Batman imo is thru the bat family.

Here's my vision for the PERFECT Batman trilogy, and what this movie should have been and the direction DC should go in..

Batman movie 1: 35year old Batman, 24 year old robin. They have their first run in with Slade Wilson...Robin becomes Nightwing by the end of the movie. Leaves Batman to start the Titans and have spin off advei with the Titans

Batman movie 2: early 40's Batman gets 2nd Robin Jason Todd. Jason Todd of course goes overkill and is unhinged.. Batman questions his purpose. Todd gets killed by joker at the end of movie. Have him shoot barbra too for good measure.

Batman movie 3: years later. Batman in 50's red hood shows up. Oracle reaches out to Nightwing cuz Batman on some retirement shit. Nightwing realizes Red Hood is Batman trained.... Brings Bruce outta retirement. They stop red hood while realizing that ra's Al ghul was really behind it....

Movie 3 ends with Alfred telling Bruce there's a letter for him in the Batcave. Bruce asks who delivered it, and Alfred has no idea... He just noticed it was there.

It's from Talia.... She's telling Bruce about their son. How he's is out of control. She can't handle him, And with his skill and intelligence by the time Bruce reads this his son is already in Gotham.

Crowd goes ape shit
So a trilogy about robins? Eh

Back