Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh said the mainstream does not know the Joker. Maybe because they barely focus on other villains? Last I checked the Dark Knight Rises grossed over a billion without Joker and The Batman is already over 600 mil. Ironically the most successful Spider-Man movie had the same villains we already had from previous movies so there goes that theory

I rented it and finished tonight... I actually paid for it a month ago but my rental time ran out (2 days to watch it)

I liked it... Its a fresh reboot... Gave a lot of hints without saying or revealing much ... Probably the most depressing depiction of Gotham city I've seen on screen... Also hurray! Finally for an R-rated Bat flick

Great casting too for all the characters... Pattison is a dope Batman... That slow stare and turn of the head ... Yeah another two movies from him would be worth it

This is even a better reboot than Chris Nolan's Batman Begins 17 years ago...

This one was shot almost entirely in England... Like Tim Burton's movie... Was it an ode to that movie?

4/5

Mad Hatter is actually a great villain to use in this universe. Him, Riddler, and Joker team up in the finale?! That’d be dope.

Batman 3: Insane Clown Posse 😂
Mad hatter sounds okay . They should go with more villians that didn't get the big screen treatment yet and avoid joker all together besides cameo appearances For the batman seque I think the ventriloquist would be a good villian , or Mr zasz, hush, calenders man clock king etc or they can use fairly recent roughed like professor pig. Don't use the main rouges or metahumans like poison I've ,clayfsce etc. Save the metahumans for the main dcu Batman franchise If it's a trilogy then every movie needs to rely heavily on telling a detective story.

Mad hatter sounds okay . They should go with more villians that didn't get the big screen treatment yet and avoid joker all together besides cameo appearances For the batman seque I think the ventriloquist would be a good villian , or Mr zasz, hush, calenders man clock king etc or they can use fairly recent roughed like professor pig. Don't use the main rouges or metahumans like poison I've ,clayfsce etc. Save the metahumans for the main dcu Batman franchise If it's a trilogy then every movie needs to rely heavily on telling a detective story.
I think Poison Ivy could be good in this universe though. Make her a conservationist of some sort that develops plant based poisons and fights against a big corp that is harming the environment.

Basically make her a Killmonger/Namor type villain that has good intentions with questionable motives.

Back