This is true but also nobody really gives a fuck about seeing a Shazam or Black Adam movie especially when DC was already in shambles from the start. It’s just hilarious to see WB tryin to do damage control and put it all on one person as if they haven’t been shitting the bed from day 1
I agree to an extent

Even if everything was going to be rebooted, if there was some link to shazam in black Adam and if black Adam was in shazam 2 I think nerds would still eat that up and go watch. Black Adam being a better movie probably would help as well

But releasing the movie in between all these other sequels and during March madness doesn’t help either lol

Ah well

I agree to an extent

Even if everything was going to be rebooted, if there was some link to shazam in black Adam and if black Adam was in shazam 2 I think nerds would still eat that up and go watch. Black Adam being a better movie probably would help as well

But releasing the movie in between all these other sequels and during March madness doesn’t help either lol

Ah well

It is amusing that The Rock wanted to totally just breeze past Black Adam’s main rival and get ahead to Superman lmaoooooooo left Shazam and the creators to have to resort to the some washed women as witch dragons

That's why I was on a "let's wait n see " when Gunn took over DC.

He still has to answer to the same dumb executives who leaked that Rock story

Looking at how they treated Ray Fisher and now tryna throw the Rock under the bus I wonder how thats gonna affect how they attract new talent to be in their franchise

Looking at how they treated Ray Fisher and now tryna throw the Rock under the bus I wonder how thats gonna affect how they attract new talent to be in their franchise

Gunn probably has good working relationships with actors/actress. So if they like the script they'll probably be on board to work with him.

Plus like you pointed out, they see that it's the top executives that really be on that bs. Also if the pay is correct, I'm sure they'll suck it up for that payday.

Gunn probably has good working relationships with actors/actress. So if they like the script they'll probably be on board to work with him.

Plus like you pointed out, they see that it's the top executives that really be on that bs. Also if the pay is correct, I'm sure they'll suck it up for that payday.

Well relationship wise with actors / actresses it already looks like any chance of working with Cavil is in the dirt and Affleck already came out and said he ain’t down to fuck with the new DC after Gunn implied Affleck could do something in the future so it’s already looking shakey under Gunn

I don't think it's the same at all. The Rock isn't innocent in any of this. He did want to map out how this DC shit was gonna play out. Wanted 0 to do with Shazam.

I don't think it's the same at all. The Rock isn't innocent in any of this. He did want to map out how this DC shit was gonna play out. Wanted 0 to do with Shazam.

Which one of them execs told him he was running the show at DC tho? Like if he had a contract in place he cant just veto and be like nah im not showing up in this movie.. lol seems like somebody gassed that nigga

Which one of them execs told him he was running the show at DC tho? Like if he had a contract in place he cant just veto and be like nah im not showing up in this movie.. lol seems like somebody gassed that nigga
Seems like he took advantage of his leverage considering the shitshow DC has been for years. Went around DC execs to ask WB execs to bring Cavill back when they had no intention of bringing him back into the fold

• Ether
Reactions: Inori