Finally saw it. It was actually pretty good. The goofiness and humor worked with it for me

I did think them adding the one guy looking at a gay magazine and then saying "I'm gay" instead of Shazam when everyone was about to turn into their real self was forced and didn't fit

I did think them adding the one guy looking at a gay magazine and then saying "I'm gay" instead of Shazam when everyone was about to turn into their real self was forced and didn't fit
Wasn’t it kinda implied in the first one he was gay?

Just caught it on bootleg and I liked it for what it was worth. Probably wouldn’t have liked it so much if I had paid for it, but I’ve felt that way about other movies that have made bank. This should have made money.

I agree with others that the last act killed it. They were on a good run until the Unicorns and Skittles shit.

As far as The Rock killing this, there’s no way he could have made the movie worse because he doesn’t have that control, but he probably did kill some of the marketing by not letting Shazam in Black Adam and vice versa. He’s a marketing machine and could have pushed some numbers.

Yall just skip to the last post instead of searching for the answer in the thread lol

of course.

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-quote-1.jpg