Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone made a great point, in the animation version of DC. Billy and Shazam are seemingly the same person. The same personality and it stands out more when in the form of Shazam cause he’s now a grown man with the arrogance and sense of humor of a invincible boy.

In the Shazam movie, Billy is nothing like Shazam. How are you a street tough, slick, logical child. But turn into a wise cracking buffoon as Shazam.

And since the actor who played Billy got older, it’s a man turning into a middle aged man.

Shit was destined to not be good

Lol at WB blaming The Rock for Shazam being utter trash. Bottom line is Gunn comin in and telling everyone about the reboot too early killed this movie before it even had a chance. Aquaman 2 is doomed too
I think both Flash and Aquaman 2 are in trouble as well if Shazam 2 numbers underperformed like they did at theaters. I think WB could have at least stalled Gunn on making a DC reboot announcement for a few weeks after The Flash hit theaters during the summer. Now it's like why should ppl spend time checking for The Flash & Aquaman 2?

This is true but also nobody really gives a fuck about seeing a Shazam or Black Adam movie especially when DC was already in shambles from the start. It’s just hilarious to see WB tryin to do damage control and put it all on one person as if they haven’t been shitting the bed from day 1
Yeah man WB has been dysfunctional for decades when it comes to DC comic book properties going all the way back to those Batman directed Schumacher movies. The stuff that WB does now as far as marketing, promoting, & casting with DC movies is ridiculous.

WB is putting everything behind The Flash. They're confident in it. And it's vital to what happens in the future so I don't think it should be lumped with the others

Back