Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, lump this shit in with Antman 3 and Thor 4.

“Everything doesn’t need a sequel.”

Without incorporating Black Adam, this shit is pointless.

At least it’s critic rating is better than Antman 3.

Barely anyone in the theater. I got there during the previews and look up and it was damn near empty.

I enjoyed it. I would of given it an 8 until the ending. 7/7.5.
I went to the 11:30 morning showing yesterday and the joint that I was in was empty. I actually enjoyed the movie and I think 7.5 - 8 is about right on par with it. If James Gunn didn't come in and canned the DCEU I wouldn't have mind seeing a third Shazam movie but The Rock and his ego doesn't want to be involved with Shazam (which is ridiculous) so I'm good with them ending Shazam at part 2.

I enjoyed it I have some criticisms. More action than the first. Helen mirren was a good villian. Ifthey reboot Zachary Levi shouldn't come back he's to old. I hope they base it on earlier versions of Shazam where it's just billy ,Freddy and Mary and their adopted uncle and get Shazam's character right instead of portraying him as a hyper active teen.

Lol, I see niggas not finna give this the same grace they gave Ant-Man 3.

Hoes.

The worst thing to happen was DOOM getting a bizarre nomination for feud or thread of the year for arguing with ppl about the mcu. All it did was have mans double down on the gimmick
:lol10:

Did I lie. I expect this thread to be more funnier than Ant Man 3’s thread. That’s all.

Also y’all gotta stop with that MCU hate or calling them out is exclusive to DOOM.

Half the internet feels the same way.

These superhero movies are starting to grate my nerves. The last one that had me excited was Spider Man from 2021.

It's wild I didn't even know this was close to dropping. Oversaturated and under hyped at the same time.

Back